The increasing importance of quality of life -super-†
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Walsh, Randall, 2015. "Cities and the Environment," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2013.
"Urban Accounting and Welfare,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2296-2327, October.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2010. "Urban Accounting and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 16615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansbergh, 2011. "Urban Accounting and Welfare," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 19, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2010. "Urban Accounting and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 8168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2010. "Urban accounting and welfare," Working Papers 2010-24, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- repec:qua:journl:v:14:y:2017:i:1:p:73-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Couture & Jessie Handbury, 2017. "Urban Revival in America, 2000 to 2010," NBER Working Papers 24084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilenia Epifani & Rosella Nicolini, 2013. "On The Population Density Distribution Across Space: A Probabilistic Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 481-510, August.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-016-0171-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hongbo Wang & Dan Rickman, 2018.
"Regional growth differences in China for 1995–2013: an empirical integrative analysis of their sources,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 60(1), pages 99-117, January.
- Hongbo Wang & Dan Rickman, 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," Economics Working Paper Series 1709, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Wang, Hongbo & Rickman, Dan S., 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," MPRA Paper 79642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brittany M. Fitz & Larry Lyon & Robyn Driskell, 2016. "Why People Like Where They Live: Individual- and Community-Level Contributors to Community Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 1209-1224, April.
- Aurélie LALANNE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Guillaume POUYANNE ( GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Ten years of metropolization in economics: a bibliometric approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Brown, Zachary S. & Oueslati, Walid & Silva, Jérôme, 2016. "Links between urban structure and life satisfaction in a cross-section of OECD metro areas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 112-121.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:9:y:2009:i:6:p:779-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .