The role of the firm's internal and relational capabilities in clusters: when distance and embeddedness are not enough to explain innovation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Albahari, Alberto & PÃ©rez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, AndrÃ©s & Modrego, Aurelia, 2017.
"Technology Parks versus Science Parks: Does the university make the difference?,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 13-28.
- Albahari, Alberto & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2013. "Technology Parks versus Science Parks: does the university make the difference?," MPRA Paper 49227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Lleo, María & Cervello, Roberto, 2017. "The dynamics of cluster entrepreneurship: Knowledge legacy from parents or agglomeration effects? The case of the Castellon ceramic tile district," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-92.
- Lau, Antonio K.W. & Lo, William, 2015. "Regional innovation system, absorptive capacity and innovation performance: An empirical study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 99-114.
- Angela Rocio Vasquez-Urriago & Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego Rico, 2016. "Which firms benefit more from being located in a Science and Technology Park? Empirical evidence for Spain," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 107-117.
- Vásquez-Urriago, Angela & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2014. "Which firms benefit more from being located in a Science and Technology Park? Empirical evidence for Spain," MPRA Paper 55130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vásquez-Urriago, Ángela Rocío & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego Rico, Aurelia, 2016. "Science and Technology Parks and cooperation for innovation: Empirical evidence from Spain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 137-147.
- Vásquez-Urriago, Ángela Rocío & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2012. "Science and technology parks and cooperation for innovation: Empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 39572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy Galbreath & David Charles & Des Klass, 2014. "Knowledge and the Climate Change Issue: An Exploratory Study of Cluster and Extra-Cluster Effects," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 11-25, November.
- Jose Belso-Martinez, 2012. "To what extent temporary collocation erodes the contribution of the permanent clustering to innovation in manufacturing industries?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p44, European Regional Science Association.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Faggian, Alessandra & Mañé Vernet, Ferran, 2010. "Internal and External Determinants of Radical and incremental Innovation in SMEs: the case of Catalonia," Working Papers 2072/179605, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jha, Ashish K. & Bose, Indranil & Ngai, Eric W.T., 2016. "Platform based innovation: The case of Bosch India," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 250-265.
- Bertha Jimenez & Bojan Angelov & Bharat Rao, 2012. "Service Absorptive Capacity: Its Evolution and Implications for Innovation," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 3(2), pages 142-163, June.
- Hervas Oliver,Jose Luis & Gonzalez,Gregorio & Caja,Pedro, 2014. "Clusters and industrial districts: where is the literature going? Identifying emerging sub-fields of research," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201409, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:5:p:1039-1073. is not listed on IDEAS
- Albahari, Alberto & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Modrego-Rico, Aurelia, 2013. "The Influence of Science and Technology Park Characteristics on Firms’ Innovation Results," MPRA Paper 48829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:9:y:2009:i:2:p:263-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed