Negotiating cultures of work in transnational law firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Faulconbridge & Sarah Hall, 2011. "Business Knowledges Within and Between the World City," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Globalization and World Cities, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bruce S. Tether & Qian Cher Li & Andrea Mina, 2012.
"Knowledge-bases, places, spatial configurations and the performance of knowledge-intensive professional service firms,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 969-1001, September.
- Li, QC & Tether, BS & Mina, A, 2012. "Knowledge-bases, places, spatial configurations and the performance of knowledge-intensive professional service firms," Working Papers 9793, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Peiker Wolfdietrich & Pflanz Kai & Kujath Hans Joachim & Kulke Elmar, 2012. "The heterogeneity of internationalisation in knowledge intensive business services," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 56(1-2), pages 209-225, October.
- Kai Pflanz, 2013. "Seeking Opportunities: International Market Selection by European Engineering Consultancies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(5), pages 556-570, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:8:y:2008:i:4:p:497-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .