Scales of regional income disparities in the USA, 1955-2003
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Sébastien Breau & David L. Rigby, 2010. "International trade and wage inequality in Canada," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 55-86, January.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Alexandre Xavier Ywata de Carvalho & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski, 2013.
"Evaluating Multiple Spatial Dimensions of Economic Growth in Brazil Using Spatial Panel Data Models (1970 - 2000),"
1830a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Alexandre Xavier Ywata de Carvalho & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski, 2015. "Evaluating Multiple Spatial Dimensions of Economic Growth in Brazil Using Spatial Panel Data Models (1970-2000)," Discussion Papers 0193, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Alexandre Xavier Ywata De Carvalho & Guilherme Mendes Resende & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski, 2014. "Evaluating Multiple Spatial Dimensionsof Economic Growth In Brazil Using Spatial Panel Data Models, 1970-2000," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 179, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Daniel A. Tirado Fabregat & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2015. "A closer look at the long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain: The poor stay poor (and stay together)," Working Papers. Serie EC 2015-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2015. "A closer look at the long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain: the poor stay poor (and stay together)," Working Papers 0087, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Tulio A. Cravo, 2014. "What about regions in regional science? A convergence exercise using different geographic scales of European Union," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1381-1395.
- Gyawali, Buddhi & Fraser, Rory & Bukenya, James & Schelhas, John, 2008. "Income Convergence in a Rural, Majority African-American Region," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65.
- Connaughton, John E. & Swartz, Caroline, 2015. "Changes in State PCPI Rankings," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
- José Aguilar-Retureta, 2015. "Regional income distribution in Mexico: new long-term evidence, 1895-2010," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/323, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Rafael GonzÃ¡lez-Val, 2011. "What makes cities bigger and richer? New Evidence from 1990â€“2000 in the US," ERSA conference papers ersa11p325, European Regional Science Association.
- Rafael González-Val, 2015. "Cross-sectional growth in US cities from 1990 to 2000," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Rafael González-Val, 2014. "Cross-sectional growth in US cities from 1990 to 2000," Working Papers 2014/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Salvati Luca, 2013. "Land Quality, Development and Space: Does Scale Matter?," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 20(2), pages 99-112, December.
- Guilherme Resende & Alexandre Carvalho & Patrícia Sakowski & Túlio Cravo, 2016. "Evaluating multiple spatial dimensions of economic growth in Brazil using spatial panel data models," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Alexandre Xavier Ywata Carvalho & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski & Túlio Antonio Cravo, 2016. "Evaluating multiple spatial dimensions of economic growth in Brazil using spatial panel data models," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Guilherme Resende & Tulio Cravo, 2013. "What about regions in regional science? An exercise of convergence using different geographic scales of European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa13p772, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefano Magrini & Margherita Gerolimetto & Hasan Engin Duran, 2011. "Distortions in Cross-Sectional Convergence Analysis when the Aggregate Business Cycle is Incomplete," Working Papers 2011_07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:8:y:2008:i:1:p:79-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed