Global shift. Mapping the changing contours of the world economy (5th edition)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucas Van Wunnik, 2011. "The mobility capacity of the manufacturing multinational enterprise: a framework and two case studies," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1787, European Regional Science Association.
- Sierdjan Koster & Charlie Karlsson, 2010.
"New Firm Formation and Economic Development in a Globalizing Economy,"
Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Koster, Sierdjan & Karlsson, Charlie, 2009. "New Firm Formation and Economic Development in a Globalizing Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 167, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Aleid Brouwer & Tristan Kohl, 2011. "Development of trade blocs in an era of globalization: Proximity still matters," ERSA conference papers ersa11p122, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Bentlage & Alain Thierstein & Stefan LÃ¼thi, 2011. "Intra firm and extra firm networks in the German knowledge economy. Economic development of German agglomerations from a relational perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa11p998, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:7:y:2007:i:6:p:599-779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.