From 'industrial districts' to 'knowledge clusters': a model of knowledge dissemination and competitive advantage in industrial agglomerations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Järvinen, Joonas & Lamberg, Juha-Antti & Pietinalho, Lauri, 2012. "The fall and the fragmentation of national clusters: Cluster evolution in the paper and pulp industry," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 218-241.
- Ph. D Daniela Fundeanu, 2015. "Development Clusters - A New Way To Innovate In The Romanian Economy," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(25), pages 39-48, NOVEMBER.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2010.
"Complexity Thinking and Evolutionary Economic Geography,"
Chapters,in: The Handbook of Evolutionary Economic Geography, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2007. "Complexity thinking and evolutionary economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 573-601, September.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2007. "Complexity Thinking and Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0703, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Robert Lewis, 2009. "Industrial districts and manufacturing linkages: Chicago's printing industry, 1880-1950 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(2), pages 366-387, May.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa & Emerson Maccari & Hergos Couto, 2013. "Impact of the types of clusters on the innovation output and the appropriation of rents from innovation," Working Papers 102, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Casanueva, Cristóbal & Castro, Ignacio & Galán, José L., 2013. "Informational networks and innovation in mature industrial clusters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 603-613.
- Hogenbirk, Annelies & Narula, Rajneesh, 2004. "Location and agglomeration of FDI in The Netherlands: implications for policy," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hervás Oliver, José Luís, 2015. "How do multinational enterprises co-locate in industrial districts? An introduction to the integration of alternative explanations from international business and economic geography literatures," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 115-132.
- Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa, 2008. "Knowledge network dissemination in a family-firm sector," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2380-2389, December.
- Imbert, Enrica & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Bigi, Francesca, 2016. "Assessing the potential of social enterprises through social network analysis: Evidence from Albania," MPRA Paper 78115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hallin, Christina & Holm, Ulf & Sharma, Dharma Deo, 2011. "Embeddedness of innovation receivers in the multinational corporation: Effects on business performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 362-373, June.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Giuseppina Testa, 2005. "What Makes Small and Medium Enterprises Competitive," Quaderni DSEMS 18-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Anna Gerke & Geoff Dickson & Michel Desbordes & Stephen Gates, 2016. "Bouquets Are As Useful As Brickbats: The Influence Of Interorganizational Citizenship Behaviors On The Innovation Process," Post-Print hal-01337018, HAL.
- Michael C. Carroll & Neil Reid, 2013. "Social capital and the development of industrial clusters: the northwest Ohio greenhouse cluster," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 13, pages 341-354 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:3:y:2003:i:4:p:373-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .