Toward a relational economic geography
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peng-Fei Li & Harald Bathelt & Jici Wang, 2012. "Network dynamics and cluster evolution: changing trajectories of the aluminium extrusion industry in Dali, China," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 127-155, January.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2014.
"Récents enseignements de la théorie des réseaux en faveur de la politique et du management des clusters,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
201409, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2015. "Récents enseignements de la théorie des réseaux en faveur de la politique et du management des clusters," Post-Print halshs-01252690, HAL.
- Andrews, Gavin J. & Evans, Joshua & McAlister, Seraphina, 2013. "‘Creating the right therapy vibe’: Relational performances in holistic medicine," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 99-109.
- Coenen, Lars & Benneworth, Paul & Truffer, Bernhard, 2012.
"Toward a spatial perspective on sustainability transitions,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 968-979.
- Coenen, Lars & Benneworth, Paul & Truffer, Bernhard, 2010. "Towards a spatial perspective on sustainability transitions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Sanz-Ibáñez, Cinta & Anton Clavé, Salvador, 2016. "Strategic coupling evolution and destination upgrading," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-15.
- Canello, Jacopo, 2016. "Migrant entrepreneurs and local networks in industrial districts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1953-1964.
- Binz, Christian & Truffer, Bernhard & Coenen, Lars, 2014. "Why space matters in technological innovation systems—Mapping global knowledge dynamics of membrane bioreactor technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 138-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:3:y:2003:i:2:p:117-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.