Acquisition of European research funds and its effect on international scientific collaboration
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Costas, Rodrigo, 2014.
"The skewness of scientific productivity,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 917-934.
- Costas, Rodrigo & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2014. "The skewness of scientific productivity," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1402, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Morescalchi, Andrea & Pammolli, Fabio & Penner, Orion & Petersen, Alexander M. & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015. "The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 651-668.
- Andrea Morescalchi & Fabio Pammolli & Orion Penner & Alexander M. Petersen & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "The evolution of networks of innovators within and across borders: Evidence from patent data," Working Papers 1/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2014.
- Di Cagno, Daniela & Fabrizi, Andrea & Meliciani, Valentina & WanzenbÃ¶ck, Iris, 2016. "The impact of relational spillovers from joint research projects on knowledge creation across European regions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 83-94.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Andrea Fabrizi & Velentina Meliciani & Iris Wanzenböck, 2015. "The Impact Of Relational Spillovers From Joint Research Projects On Knowledge Creation Across European Regions," Working Papers LuissLab 15116, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Hoekman & Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Stratification in European Scientific Research Collaboration Networks: A Policy Perspective," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 13-04, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2013.
- Aurélien Fichet de Clairfontaine & Manfred Fischer & Rafael Lata & Manfred Paier, 2015. "Barriers to cross-region research and development collaborations in Europe: evidence from the fifth European Framework Programme," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 577-590, March.
- AurÃ©lien Fichet de Clairfontaine & Manfred M. Fischer & Rafael Lata & Manfred Paier, 2015. "Barriers to cross-region research and development collaborations in Europe. Evidence from the fifth European Framework Programme," ERSA conference papers ersa15p8, European Regional Science Association.
- Wanzenböck, Iris & Piribauer, Philipp, 2015. "R&D networks and regional knowledge production in Europe. Evidence from a space-time model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4652, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Alexander Coad & Sara Amoroso & Nicola Grassano, 2016. "Diversity in one dimension alongside greater similarity in others: Evidence from FP7 cooperative research teams," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2016-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daniela Cagno & Andrea Fabrizi & Valentina Meliciani, 2014. "The impact of participation in European joint research projects on knowledge creation and economic growth," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 836-858, December.
- Iris Wanzenböck & Philipp Piribauer, 2015. "R&D networks and regional knowledge production in Europe. Evidence from a space-time model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp207, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:13:y:2013:i:1:p:23-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed