Beyond strategic coupling: reassessing the firm-region nexus in global production networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Michael J. & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1996. "Market microstructure and asset pricing: On the compensation for illiquidity in stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 441-464, July.
- Bas Karreman & Bert van der Knaap, 2009.
"The financial centres of Shanghai and Hong Kong: competition or complementarity?,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(3), pages 563-580, March.
- Bas Karreman & Bert van der Knaap, 2009. "The Financial Centres of Shanghai and Hong Kong: Competition or Complementarity?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(3), pages 563-580, March.
- Karreman, B. & van der Knaap, G.A., 2007. "The Financial Centres of Shanghai and Hong Kong: Competition or Complementarity?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-062-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Joshua D. Coval & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 1999. "Home Bias at Home: Local Equity Preference in Domestic Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2045-2073, December.
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2005. "Law, finance, and economic growth in China," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 57-116, July.
- Hovey, Martin & Naughton, Tony, 2007. "A survey of enterprise reforms in China: The way forward," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 138-156, June.
- Edison, Hali J. & Warnock, Francis E., 2008.
"Cross-border listings, capital controls, and equity flows to emerging markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1013-1027, October.
- Hali J. Edison & Francis E. Warnock, 2006. "Cross-border Listings, Capital Controls, and Equity Flows To Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 12589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franck Bancel & Cusha Mittoo, 2001. "European Managerial Perceptions of the Net Benefits of Foreign Stock Listings," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(2), pages 213-236.
- Wang, Yuenan & Iorio, Amalia Di, 2007. "Are the China-related stock markets segmented with both world and regional stock markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 277-290, July.
- Dariusz Wójcik & Csaba Burger, 2010. "Listing BRICs: Stock Issuers from Brazil, Russia, India, and China in New York, London, and Luxembourg," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(3), pages 275-296, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trippl , Michaela & Grillitsch , Markus & Isaksen , Arne, 2015. "External “energy” for regional industrial change: attraction and absorption of non-local knowledge for new path development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/47, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Hassink, Robert & Gong, Huiwen, 2017. "Sketching the Contours of an Integrative Paradigm of Economic Geography," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2012. "Luxembourg's specialisation as a financial centre within the global value networks of investment funds," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-40, LISER.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Trippl, Michaela, 2016. "Innovation Policies and New Regional Growth Paths: A place-based system failure framework," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/26, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Oliver Klein & Piotr Pachura & Christine Tamasy, 2016. "Globalizing Production Networks," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(2), pages 81-89, June.
- repec:spr:ijlaec:v:59:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s41027-017-0066-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keshab Das, 2015. "Situating Labour in the Global Production Network Debate: As if the â€˜Southâ€™ Mattered," Working Papers id:6665, eSocialSciences.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Asheim, Bjorn & Trippl, Michaela, 2017. "Unrelated knowledge combinations: Unexplored potential for regional industrial path development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Sanz-Ibáñez, Cinta & Anton Clavé, Salvador, 2016. "Strategic coupling evolution and destination upgrading," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-15.
- Robert & Claudia Klaerding, 2012. "Theoretical advancement in economic geography by engaged pluralism," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1202, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2012.
- Fuenfschilling, Lea & Binz, Christian, 2017. "Global socio-technical regimes," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Walcott, Susan M. & Fan, Zhang, 2017. "Comparison of major air freight network hubs in the U.S. and China," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 64-72.
- Isaksen , Arne & Trippl , Michaela, 2014. "Regional industrial path development in different regional innovation systems: A conceptual analysis," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/17, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:227-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.