Beyond firm-centrism: re-integrating labour and capitalism into global commodity chain analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Lund-Thomsen & Khalid Nadvi & Anita Chan & Navjote Khara & Hong Xue, 2012. "Labour in Global Value Chains: Work Conditions in Football Manufacturing in China, India and Pakistan," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(6), pages 1211-1237, November.
- Stephanie Barrientos & Margareet Visser, 2012. "South African horticulture: opportunities and challenges for economic and social upgrading in value chains," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2012-12, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Sukhpal Singh, 2013. "Governance and upgrading in export grape global production networks in India," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-33, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Dennis Arnold, 2013. "Workers’ agency and re-working power relations in Cambodia’s garment industry," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-24, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:111-137. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:indrel:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:115-132 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:205-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .