Do clusters really matter for innovation practices in Information Technology? Questioning the significance of technological knowledge spillovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Álvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Andrés Zahler, 2015.
"Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Chile,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 593-611, May.
- Roberto Alvarez & Andres Zahler & Claudio Bravo-Ortega, 2013. "Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers wp384, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard H. Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2014.
"Labour Market Externalities and Regional Growth in Sweden: The Importance of Labour Mobility between Skill-Related Industries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1669-1690, October.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2013. "Labour market externalities and regional growth in Sweden: The importance of labour mobility between skill-related industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1318, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Richard Shearmur, 2015. "Far from the Madding Crowd," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 424-442, September.
- Balázs Lengyel & Rikard H. Eriksson, 2015. "Co-worker networks and productivity growth in regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1513, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Charlie Karlsson & Börje Johansson & Kiyoshi Kobayashi & Roger R. Stough, 2014. "Knowledge, innovation and space: introduction," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Innovation and Space, chapter 1, pages 1-26 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Xingjian Liu & Ben Derudder & Frank Witlox & Michael Hoyler, 2014. "Cities As Networks within Networks of Cities: The Evolution of the City/Firm-Duality in the World City Network, 2000–2010," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(4), pages 465-482, September.
- Charlie Karlsson & Peter Warda, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and innovation networks," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 393-398, August.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Stough, Roger R., 2014. "Knowledge, innovation and space," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 367, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Huber, Franz, 2013. "Knowledge-sourcing of R&D workers in different job positions: Contextualising external personal knowledge networks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 167-179.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson, Magnus, 2015. "Firm Performance in the Periphery: On the Relation between Firm-Internal Knowledge and Local Knowledge Spillovers," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/40, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Capelleras, Joan-Lluis & Mole, Kevin F., 2012. "How ‘buzz’ reduces uncertainty for new firm founders," MPRA Paper 38170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional growth: a network theory," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, June.
- Jeremy Galbreath & David Charles & Des Klass, 2014. "Knowledge and the Climate Change Issue: An Exploratory Study of Cluster and Extra-Cluster Effects," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 11-25, November.
- Christian Schröder, 2013. "Regional and company-specific factors for high growth dynamics of ICT companies in Germany with particular emphasis on knowledge spillovers," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 741-772, November.
- Breandán hUallacháin & Der-Shiuan Lee, 2014. "Urban centers and networks of co-invention in American biotechnology," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(3), pages 799-823, May.
- HAMAGUCHI Nobuaki & KONDO Keisuke, 2015. "Fresh Brain Power and Quality of Innovation in Cities: Evidence from the Japanese patent database," Discussion papers 15108, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aiqi Wu & Cassandra C. Wang & Shengxiao Li, 2015. "Geographical knowledge search, internal R&D intensity and product innovation of clustering firms in Zhejiang, China," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 553-572, August.
- Lu, Ren & Ruan, Min & Reve, Torger, 2016. "Cluster and co-located cluster effects: An empirical study of six Chinese city regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1984-1995.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9805-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Stek, Pieter E. & van Geenhuizen, Marina S., 2016. "The influence of international research interaction on national innovation performance: A bibliometric approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 61-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:107-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .