The CFA Franc Zone and Fiscal Discipline
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DJAHINI, Edém, 2015.
"Les principaux déterminants de la compétitivité internationale en Afrique Sub-saharienne
[The main determinants of international competitiveness in Sub-Saharan Africa]," MPRA Paper 65024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jun 2015.
- Breedon, Francis, 2018.
"On the transactions costs of UK quantitative easing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 347-356.
- Francis Breedon, 2018. "On the Transactions Costs of UK Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 848, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2010.
"Fiscal reform and monetary union in West Africa,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 86-102.
- Hefeker, Carsten, 2003. "Fiscal Reform and Monetary Union in West Africa," HWWA Discussion Papers 224, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Hefeker, Carsten, 2003. "Fiscal Reform and Monetary Union in West Africa," Discussion Paper Series 26257, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Guillaume, Dominique M. & Stasavage, David, 2000. "Improving Policy Credibility: Is There a Case for African Monetary Unions?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1391-1407, August.
- Chantal Dupasquier & Patrick N. Osakwe & Shandre M. Thangavelu, 2005. "Choice of Monetary and Exchange Regimes in ECOWAS : An Optimum Currency Area Analysis," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22570, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Fielding, David & Shields, Kalvinder, 2001.
"Modelling macroeconomic shocks in the CFA Franc Zone,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 199-223, October.
- David Fielding & Kalvinder Shields, 2000. "Modeling Macroeconomic Shocks in the CFA Franc Zone," Discussion Papers in Economics 00/7, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Anja Shortland & David Stasavage, 2004.
"What Determines Monetary Policy in the Franc Zone? Estimating a Reaction Function for the BCEAO,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(4), pages 518-535, December.
- Shortland, Anja & Stasavage, David, 2004. "What determines monetary policy in the Franc zone? : estimating a reaction function for the BCEAO," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 229, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Xavier Debrun & Paul Masson & Catherine Pattillo, 2005.
"Monetary union in West Africa: who might gain, who might lose, and why?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 454-481, May.
- Paul R Masson & Xavier Debrun & Catherine A Pattillo, 2002. "Monetary Union in West Africa; Who Might Gain, Who Might Lose, and Why?," IMF Working Papers 02/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Dominique Guillaume and David Stasavage, 1999. "Making and breaking monetary policy rules: the experience of African countries," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1999-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Jean-Louis Combes & René Tapsoba, 2012.
"Policy Mix Coherence: What Does it Mean for Monetary Policy in West Africa?,"
- René TAPSOBA & Jean-Louis COMBES & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2012. "Policy Mix Coherence: What Does it Mean for Monetary Policy in West Africa?," Working Papers 201213, CERDI.
- World Bank, 2012. "Reshaping Economic Geography of East Africa : From Regional to Global Integration (Vol. 1 of 2)," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11930, The World Bank.
- Yasser Abdih & Charalambos Tsangarides, 2010. "FEER for the CFA franc," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(16), pages 2009-2029.
- Handler, Heinz, 2013.
"The eurozone: piecemeal approach to an optimum currency area,"
67183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz Handler, 2013. "The Eurozone: Piecemeal Approach to an Optimum Currency Area," WIFO Working Papers 446, WIFO.
- Thandika Mkandawire, 1999. "The political economy of financial reform in Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 321-342.
- John Hawkins & Paul Masson, 2003. "Economic aspects of regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Regional currency areas and the use of foreign currencies, volume 17, pages 4-42 Bank for International Settlements.
- David Fielding & Kevin Lee & Kalvinder Shields, 2012. "Does one size fit all? Modelling macroeconomic linkages in the West African Economic and Monetary Union," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 45-70, February.
- Tandian, Dieynaba, 1998. "Les suites de la dévaluation du franc CFA de janvier 1994," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(3), pages 561-581, septembre.
- Giorgioni, Gianluigi & Holden, Ken, 2002. "The crisis of the CFA Franc zone: the case of Cote d'Ivoire," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 531-564, August.
- Hazel Selvon & Tracy Polius & Oral Williams, 2001. "Reserve Pooling in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union and the CFA Franc Zone; A Comparative Analysis," IMF Working Papers 01/104, International Monetary Fund.
- Chantal Dupasquier & Patrick N. Osakwe & Shandre M. Thangavelu, 2005. "Choice of Monetary and Exchange Regimes in ECOWAS: An Optimum Currency Area Analysis," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0510, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Honohan, P. & Lane, P.R., 2000.
"Will the Euro Trigger More Monetary Unions in Africa?,"
176, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Honohan, Patrick & Lane, Philip R., 2000. "Will the Euro trigger more monetary unions in Africa?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2393, The World Bank.
- Fielding, David & Lee, Kevin & Shields, Kalvinder, 2004. "Modelling Macroeconomic Linkages in a Monetary Union: A West African Example," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David Fielding & Kevin Lee & Kalvinder Shields, 2004.
"The Characteristics of Macroeconomic Shocks in the CFA Franc Zone,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(4), pages 488-517, December.
- Fielding, David & Lee, Kevin & Shields, Kalvinder, 2004. "The Characteristics of Macroeconomic Shocks in the CFA Franc Zone," WIDER Working Paper Series 021, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Plamen K Iossifov & Misa Takebe & Zaijin Zhan & Noriaki Kinoshita & Robert C York, 2009. "Improving Surveillance Across the CEMAC Region," IMF Working Papers 09/260, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:6:y:1997:i:1:p:132-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.