Editor's choice From Guesstimates to GPStimates: Land Area Measurement and Implications for Agricultural Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilic, Talip & Zezza, Alberto & Carletto, Calogero & Savastano, Sara, 2017.
"Missing(ness) in Action: Selectivity Bias in GPS-Based Land Area Measurements,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 143-157.
- Kilic, Talip & Zezza, Alberto & Carletto, Calogero & Savastano, Sara, 2013. "Missing(ness) in action : selectivity bias in GPS-based land area measurements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6490, The World Bank.
- Desiere, Sam, 2016. "The inverse productivity size relationship: can it be explained by systematic measurement error in self-reported production?," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246971, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Basile Boulay, 2018. "Revisiting the old debate: on the relationship between size and productivity in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 2018-02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:132:y:2018:i:c:p:57-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desiere, Sam & Jolliffe, Dean, 2018.
"Land productivity and plot size: Is measurement error driving the inverse relationship?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 84-98.
- Desiere,Sam & Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell, 2017. "Land productivity and plot size : is measurement error driving the inverse relationship ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8134, The World Bank.
- Michler, Jeffrey D. & Josephson, Anna L., 2017. "To Specialize or Diversify: Agricultural Diversity and Poverty Dynamics in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 214-226.
- Dillon,Andrew S. & Gourlay,Sydney & Mcgee,Kevin Robert & Oseni,Gbemisola O., 2016. "Land measurement bias and its empirical implications : evidence from a validation exercise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7597, The World Bank.
- GOUNDAN, Anatole & MAGNE DOMGHO, Léa Vicky, 2016. "Land Area Measurement bias: Evidence from West African countries," MPRA Paper 75476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:24:y:2015:i:5:p:593-628.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .