Universal Primary Education and School Entry in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seshie-Nasser, Hellen A. & Oduro, Abena D., 2016. "Delayed primary school enrolment among boys and girls in Ghana," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 107-114.
- Atuhurra, Julius F., 2016.
"Does community involvement affect teacher effort? Assessing learning impacts of Free Primary Education in Kenya,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 234-246.
- Atuhurra, Julius, 2014. "Does community involvement affect teacher effort? Assessing learning impacts of Free Primary Education in Kenya," MPRA Paper 67506, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2014.
- Marshall Makate, 2016. "Education Policy and Under-Five Survival in Uganda: Evidence from the Demographic and Health Surveys," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-17, October.
- Behrman, Julia Andrea, 2015. "The effect of increased primary schooling on adult women's HIV status in Malawi and Uganda: Universal Primary Education as a natural experiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 108-115.
- Lamichhane, Kamal & Tsujimoto, Takahiro, 2017. "Impact of Universal Primary Education Policy on Out of School Children in Uganda," Working Papers 153, JICA Research Institute.
- Stephen Taylor & Nicholas Spaull, 2013. "The effects of rapidly expanding primary school access on effective learning: The case of Southern and Eastern Africa since 2000," Working Papers 01/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Valente, Christine, 2015. "Primary Education Expansion and Quality of Schooling: Evidence from Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 9208, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julia Behrman, 2015. "Does Schooling Affect Women’s Desired Fertility? Evidence From Malawi, Uganda, and Ethiopia," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(3), pages 787-809, June.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:67-81 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:18:y:2009:i:2:p:183-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .