Explaining Procyclical Fiscal Policy in African Countries †
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bevan, David L., 2010. "Fiscal policy issues for Tanzania," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36380, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Mary-Françoise RENARD & Sampawende Jules TAPSOBA, 2015.
"Provincial Public Expenditure in China: A Tale of Profligacy,"
- Jean-Louis Combes & Mary-Françoise Renard & Sampawende Jules Tapsoba, 2015. "Provincial Public Expenditure in China: A Tale of Profligacy," Working Papers halshs-01217332, HAL.
- Christian Ebeke & Helene Ehrhart, 2012.
"Tax Revenue Instability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 21(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Hélène EHRHART & Christian EBEKE, 2010. "Tax Revenue Instability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies," Working Papers 201025, CERDI.
- Ebeke, C. & Ehrhart, H., 2013. "Tax Revenue Instability in sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies," Working papers 418, Banque de France.
- Christian Hubert Ebeke & Hélène Ehrhart, 2012. "Tax Revenue Instability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies," Post-Print halshs-00667877, HAL.
- Christian Hubert Ebeke & Hélène Ehrhart, 2011. "Tax Revenue Instability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies," Working Papers halshs-00552230, HAL.
- Adam Pigon & Michal Ramsza, 2016. "Impact Of A Modified Hp Filter On Countercyclical Behavior Of The Swiss Fiscal Rule," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(4), pages 661-674, December.
- Ahmed, Abdullahi D. & Suardi, Sandy, 2009. "Macroeconomic Volatility, Trade and Financial Liberalization in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1623-1636, October.
- BIKAI, J. Landry, 2015. "Fiscal Rules and Pro-cyclicality of the Fiscal Policy in CEMAC countries," MPRA Paper 78229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sampawende Jules TAPSOBA & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 2009.
"Pro cyclicité de la politique budgétaire et surveillance multilatérale dans les unions monétaires africaines,"
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Sampawende Jules Tapsoba, 2011. "Pro cyclicité de la politique budgétaire et surveillance multilatérale dans les unions monétaires africaines," Working Papers halshs-00554337, HAL.
- Christian EBEKE, 2010.
"Transferts des migrants, ouverture sur l'extérieur et dépenses publiques dans les pays en développement,"
- Christian Hubert Ebeke, 2011. "Transferts des migrants, ouverture sur l'extérieur et dépenses publiques dans les pays en développement," Working Papers halshs-00552983, HAL.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0367-x is not listed on IDEAS
- G. C. Lim & Paul D. McNelis, 2008.
"Cyclical Government Spending, Income Inequality and Welfare in Small Open Economies,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2008n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul McNelis & Guay Lim, 2009. "Cyclical Government Spending, Income Inequality and Welfare in Small Open Economies," 2009 Meeting Papers 300, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charl Jooste & Marina Marinkov, 2012. "South Africa'S Transition To A Consolidated Budget," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(2), pages 181-199, June.
- Abbott, Andrew & Jones, Philip, 2012. "Budget deficits and social protection: Cyclical government expenditure in the OECD," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 909-911.
- Sampawende J Tapsoba & Robert C York & Neree C.G.M. Noumon, 2016. "Can Statistical Capacity Building Help Reduce Procyclical Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries?," IMF Working Papers 16/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Marius Ikpe & Alwell Nteegah, 2013. "Value Added Tax and price stability in Nigeria: A partial equilibrium analysis," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 2(2), pages 137-147, December.
- Remi Jedwab & Adam Storeygard, "undated". "Economic and Political Factors in Infrastructure Investment: Evidence from Railroads and Roads in Africa 1960â€“2015," Working Papers 2017-3, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:17:y:2008:i:3:p:451-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.