Learning to Export: Evidence from Moroccan Manufacturing †
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Sheard, 2014.
"Learning to Export and the Timing of Entry to Export Markets,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 536-560, August.
- Nicholas Sheard, 2014. "Learning to Export and the Timing of Entry to Export Markets," Post-Print hal-01474269, HAL.
- Trinh, Long Q., 2016. "Dynamics of Innovation and Internationalization among Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Viet Nam," ADBI Working Papers 580, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2012. "Exporting and productivity: Evidence for Egypt and Morocco," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 136, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:got:cegedp:136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2012.
"Export Activity and Productivity: New Evidence from the Egyptian Manufacturing Industry,"
- Youssouf Kiendrebeogo, 2014. "Export Activity and Productivity: New Evidence from the Egyptian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers halshs-00710720, HAL.
- Mohamed Chaffai & Patrick Plane, 2017. "Firm Productivity, Technology and Export Status, What Can We Learn from Egyptian Industries?," Working Papers 1134, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jun 2017.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Satu Nurmi, 2010. "Dynamics of Export Market Entry and Exit," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 101-126, March.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:60:y:2018:i:c:p:126-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0118-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Fafchamps, 2009. "Human Capital, Exports, and Earnings," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 111-141, October.
- Cui Hu & Faqin Lin & Xiaosong Wang, 2016. "Learning from exporting in China," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(2), pages 299-334, April.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Hamine, Said El, 2017.
"Firm productivity, wages, and agglomeration externalities,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 291-305.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Said El Hamine, 2004. "Firm productivity, wages, and agglomeration externalities," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-32, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Montalbano, Pierluigi & Nenci, Silvia & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2017. "Opening and linking up: Firms, global value chains and productivity in Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Naudé, Wim & Matthee, Marianne, 2012. "Do Export Costs Matter in Determining Whether, When, and How Much African Firms Export?," Working Papers 38, JICA Research Institute.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:141-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2014.
"Network Proximity and Business Practices in African Manufacturing,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 99-129.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2011. "Network Proximity and Business Practices in African Manufcaturing," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Soderbom, Mans, 2013. "Network proximity and business practices in African Manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6474, The World Bank.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Felice, Giulia, 2018.
"Product innovation by supplying domestic and foreign markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 126-178.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Felice, Giulia, 2018. "Product innovation by supplying in domestic and foreign markets," Working Papers 2018-03, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9902-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:17:y:2008:i:2:p:305-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.