Bypassing Health Centres in Tanzania: Revealed Preferences for Quality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mæstad, Ottar & Torsvik, Gaute & Aakvik, Arild, 2009.
"Overworked? The relationship between workload and health worker performance in rural Tanzania,"
Working Papers in Economics
02/09, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Ottar Mæstad & Gaute Torsvik & Arild Aakvik, 2009. "Overworked? The relationship between workload and health worker performance in rural Tanzania," CMI Working Papers 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- World Bank, 2007. "India - Rural governments and Service Delivery : Volume 2. Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8008, The World Bank.
- Mæstad, Ottar & Torsvik, Gaute & Aakvik, Arild, 2010. "Overworked? On the relationship between workload and health worker performance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 686-698, September.
- Anja Sautmann & Samuel Brown & Mark Dean, 2016.
"Subsidies, Information, and the Timing of Children's Health Care in Mali,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6057, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anja Sautmann & Samuel Brown & Mark Dean, 2016. "Subsidies, Information, and the Timing of Children’s Health Care in Mali," Working Papers 2016-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health," Development and Comp Systems 0409058, EconWPA.
- World Bank, 2007. "India - Rural Governments and Service Delivery : Volume 3. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8009, The World Bank.
- Ikuo Ishibashi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012.
"Should Public Sectors Be Complements of Private Sectors?,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(4), pages 712-730, December.
- Ikuo Ishibashi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2008. "Should public sectors be complements of private sectors?," Discussion Papers 2008-58, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Jeuland, Marc & Lucas, Marcelino & Clemens, John & Whittington, Dale, 2010. "Estimating the private benefits of vaccination against cholera in Beira, Mozambique: A travel cost approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 310-322, March.
- Van Rijsbergen, Bart & D’Exelle, Ben, 2013. "Delivery Care in Tanzania: A Comparative Analysis of Use and Preferences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 276-287.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Wane, Waly, 2011.
"Bypassing health providers: The quest for better price and quality of health care in Chad,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 540-549, August.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Wane, Waly, 2008. "Bypassing health providers : the quest for better price and quality of health care in Chad," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4462, The World Bank.
- Kruk, Margaret E. & Rockers, Peter C. & Mbaruku, Godfrey & Paczkowski, Magdalena M. & Galea, Sandro, 2010. "Community and health system factors associated with facility delivery in rural Tanzania: A multilevel analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(2-3), pages 209-216, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:11:y:2002:i:4:p:441-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .