What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2010. "What Determines the Innovation Capability of Firm Founders?," KOF Working papers 10-265, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwitonze, Eric & Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "Service Sector Development and its Determinants in Rwanda," IZA Discussion Papers 10117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Quatraro & Marco Vivarelli, 2015.
"Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 277-305.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Quatraro & Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance of newborn firms in developing countries," Post-Print hal-01071511, HAL.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2014. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance of newborn firms in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7074, The World Bank.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Entrepreneurship In A Developing Country Context," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201314, University of Turin.
- Gersbach, Hans & Schetter, Ulrich & Schneider, Maik, 2015. "How Much Science? The 5 Ws (and 1 H) of Investing in Basic Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 10482, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Bolli & Martin Woerter, 2013.
"Competition and R&D cooperation with universities and competitors,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 768-787, December.
- Thomas Bolli & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Competition and R&D cooperation with universities and competitors," KOF Working papers 11-275, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2014. "The impact of venture capital on the persistence of innovation activities of start-ups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 849-870, April.
- Helmut Fryges & Bettina Müller & Michaela Niefert, 2014.
"Job machine, think tank, or both: what makes corporate spin-offs different?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 369-391, August.
- Fryges, Helmut & Müller, Bettina & Niefert, Michaela, 2013. "Job machine, think tank, or both: What makes corporate spinoffs different?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-093, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Elert & Dan Johansson, 2016.
"Are high-growth firms overrepresented in high-tech industries?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-21.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2014. "Are High-Growth Firms Overrepresented in High-tech Industries?," HUI Working Papers 103, HUI Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olof & Elert, Niklas & Johansson, Dan, 2015. "Are High-Growth Firms Overrepresented in High-Tech Industries?," Working Paper Series 1062, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1312-1326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoenen, Sebastian & Kolympiris, Christos & Schoenmakers, Wilfred & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas, 2014. "The diminishing signaling value of patents between early rounds of venture capital financing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 956-989.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "The Impact of Venture Capital on the Persistence of Innovation Activities of Swiss Start-ups," KOF Working papers 13-332, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2014. "Tax incentives… or subsidies for business R&D?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 571-596, October.
- Francesco Izzo & Barbara Masiello, 2015. "Strategie di innovazione nelle imprese creative di servizi," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 63-104.
- Joern H. Block & Christian O. Fisch & Mirjam van Praag, 2016. "The Schumpeterian Entrepreneur: A Review of the Empirical Evidence on the Antecedents, Behavior, and Consequences of Innovative Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-072/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance: the Microeconomic Evidence," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1286, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Stucki, Tobias, 2016. "How the founders’ general and specific human capital drives export activities of start-ups," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 1014-1030.
- Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan & Mark Sanders, 2013. "Entrepreneurial activity, industry orientation, and economic growth," Scales Research Reports H201307, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Is entrepreneurship necessarily good? Microeconomic evidence from developed and developing countries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 1453-1495, December.
- Garcia Martinez, Marian & Zouaghi, Ferdaous & Sanchez Garcia, Mercedes, 2017. "Capturing value from alliance portfolio diversity: The mediating role of R&D human capital in high and low tech industries," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 55-67.
- Francesco Quatraro & Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Entry and Post-Entry Dynamics in Developing Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-20, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance : microeconomic evidence from advanced and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6245, The World Bank.
- Areti Gkypali & Vasileios Kokkinos & Christos Bouras & Kostas Tsekouras, 2016. "Science parks and regional innovation performance in fiscal austerity era: Less is more?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 313-330, August.
More about this item
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:1049-1084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.