Learning, product innovation, and firm heterogeneity in developing countries; Evidence from Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2012.
"Innovation and Productivity: Evidence from Six Latin American Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 273-290.
- Gustavo Crespi & Pluvia Zuniga, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity - Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications 4690, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Crespi, Gustavo & ZuÃ±iga, Pluvia, 2011. "Innovation and Productivity: Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1985, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rahmouni, Mohieddine & Ayadi, Mohamed & YIldIzoglu, Murat, 2010.
"Characteristics of innovating firms in Tunisia: The essential role of external knowledge sources,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 181-196, August.
- Mohieddine Rahmouni & Mohamed Ayadi & Murat Yildizoglu, 2010. "Characteristics of innovating firms in Tunisia: the essential role of external knowledge sources," Post-Print hal-00645737, HAL.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Mohieddine Rahmouni & Murat Yildizoglu, 2009. "Determinants of the Innovation Propensity in Tunisia: the Central Role of External Knowledge Sources," Working Papers halshs-00368560, HAL.
- Szirmai A. & Gebreeyesus M. & Guadagno F. & Verspagen B., 2013. "Promoting productive employment in Sub‐Saharan Africa : a review of the literature," MERIT Working Papers 062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Edward Lorenz & Sophie Pommet, 2017. "Innovation, Credit Constraints and National Banking Systems: A Comparison of Developing Nations," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-16, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Egbetokun, Abiodun A., 2015. "Interactive learning and firm-level capabilities in latecomer settings: The Nigerian manufacturing industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 231-241.
- Barasa, Laura & Knoben, Joris & Vermeulen, Patrick & Kimuyu, Peter & Kinyanjui, Bethuel, 2017. "Institutions, resources and innovation in East Africa: A firm level approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 280-291.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Doan, Quang Hung & Nguyen, Ngoc Minh & Tran-Nam, Binh, 2016. "The impact of petty corruption on firm innovation in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 71902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2010.
"Innovation and Economic Development,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090723, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Oct 2009.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:315-325 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:887-:d:204441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Egbetokun A. & Oluwatope O. & Adeyeye D. & Sanni M., 2014. "The role of industry and economic context in open innovation: Evidence from Nigeria," MERIT Working Papers 073, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:179-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:joitmc:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:25-:d:130984 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Constanza Demmel & Juan A. Máñez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2013. "Innovation and productivity: evidence for 4 Latin American countries manufacturing industry," Working Papers 1307, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:16:y:2007:i:2:p:269-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.