Small worlds evolving: governance reforms, privatizations, and ownership networks in Italy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piccardi, Carlo & Calatroni, Lisa & Bertoni, Fabio, 2010. "Communities in Italian corporate networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5247-5258.
- Nicolò Pecora & Alessandro Spelta, 2014. "Shareholding Network in the Euro Area Banking Market," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def014, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Brancaccio, Emiliano & Giammetti, Raffaele & Lopreite, Milena & Puliga, Michelangelo, 2019.
"Monetary policy, crisis and capital centralization in corporate ownership and control networks: A B-Var analysis,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 55-66.
- Emiliano Brancaccio & Raffaele Giammetti & Milena Lopreite & Michelangelo Puliga, 2019. "Monetary Policy, Crisis and Capital Centralization in Corporate Ownership and Control Networks: a B-Var Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2019/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2015.
"Corporate governance reforms, interlocking directorship and company performance in Italy,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 38-49.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2014. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship and Company Performance in Italy," MPRA Paper 59217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania Vitali & Stefano Battiston, 2014.
"The Community Structure of the Global Corporate Network,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(8), pages 1-13, August.
- Stefania Vitali & Stefano Battiston, 2013. "The Community Structure of the Global Corporate Network," Papers 1301.2363, arXiv.org.
- Joana Almodovar & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2014. "Assessing the Importance of Local Supporting Organizations in the Automotive Industry: A Hybrid Dynamic Framework of Innovation Networks," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 841-865, April.
- An Zeng & Stefano Battiston, 2016. "The Multiplex Network of EU Lobby Organizations," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(10), pages 1-15, October.
- Li, Bing & Li, Changhong & Wang, Li, 2019. "Does the shareholding network affect bank's risk-taking behavior? An exploratory study on Chinese commercial banks," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(C).
- Leonardo Bargigli & Renato Giannetti, 2015. "The Italian Corporate System: SOEs, Private Firms and Institutions in a Network Perspective (1952-1983)," Working Papers - Economics wp2015_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Lucia Bellenzier & Rosanna Grassi, 2014. "Interlocking directorates in Italy: persistent links in network dynamics," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(2), pages 183-202, October.
- Ferrary, Michel, 2019. "The structure and dynamics of the CEO's “small world” of stakeholders. An application to industrial downsizing," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 147-159.
- repec:ctc:serie1:def14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drago, Carlo & Ricciuti, Roberto, 2017. "Communities detection as a tool to assess a reform of the Italian interlocking directorship network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 466(C), pages 91-104.
- Melissa A. Schilling, 2015. "Technology Shocks, Technological Collaboration, and Innovation Outcomes," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 668-686, June.
- Brancaccio, Emiliano & Giammetti, Raffaele & Lopreite, Milena & Puliga, Michelangelo, 2018. "Centralization of capital and financial crisis: A global network analysis of corporate control," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 94-104.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015.
"An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform,"
11/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Drago, Carlo & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2016. "An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform," Economy and Society 230584, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015. "An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform," Working Papers 2015.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pecora, Nicolò & Spelta, Alessandro, 2015. "Shareholding relationships in the Euro Area banking market: A network perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 434(C), pages 1-12.
- Polovnikov, Kirill & Kazakov, Vlad & Syntulsky, Sergey, 2020. "Core–periphery organization of the cryptocurrency market inferred by the modularity operator," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 540(C).
- María Inés Barbero & Andrea Lluch & Andrea Lluch & Erica Salvaj & María Inés Barbero, 2014. "Corporate Networks and Business Groups in Argentina in the Early 1970s," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(2), pages 183-208, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:15:y:2006:i:2:p:319-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.