Supplier development at Honda, Nissan and Toyota: comparative case studies of organizational capability enhancement
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Jacky Fok Loi & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark, 2009. "Knowledge flow and boundary crossing at the periphery of a MNC," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 539-554, December.
- Sergio G. Lazzarini & Danny P. Claro & Luiz F. Mesquita, 2008. "Buyer-Supplier and Supplier-Supplier Alliances: Do They Reinforce or Undermine One Another?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 561-584, May.
- Frankel, Robert, 2006. "The role and relevance of refocused inventory: Supply chain management solutions," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 275-286.
- Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Mesquita, Luiz F. & Claro, Danny P., 2007. "Buyer-Supplier and Supplier-Supplier Alliances: Do They Reinforce or Undermine One Another?," Insper Working Papers wpe_84, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Wagner, Stephan M., 2011. "Supplier development and the relationship life-cycle," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 277-283, February.
- Wang, Weijia & Plante, Robert D. & Tang, Jen, 2013. "Minimum cost allocation of quality improvement targets under supplier process disruption," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 388-396.
- Gavronski, Iuri & Klassen, Robert D. & Vachon, Stephan & Nascimento, Luis Felipe Machado do, 2011. "A resource-based view of green supply management," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 872-885.
- Thomas Johnsen, 2011. "Supply network delegation and intervention strategies during supplier involvement in new product development," Post-Print hal-00771835, HAL.
- Proch, M. & Worthmann, K. & Schlüchtermann, J., 2017. "A negotiation-based algorithm to coordinate supplier development in decentralized supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 412-429.
- Lutz Preuss & Jack Perschke, 2010. "Slipstreaming the Larger Boats: Social Responsibility in Medium-Sized Businesses," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(4), pages 531-551, April.
- Wang, Yimin & Xiao, Yixuan & Yang, Nan, 2014. "Improving reliability of a shared supplier with competition and spillovers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 499-510.
- Sako, Mari, 2008. "Do industries matter?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 673-686, August.
- Ron Sanchez & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2013. "Modularity and economic organization: concepts, theory, observations, and predictions," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nicola Lacetera & Justin R. Sydnor, 2012. "Would You Buy a Honda Made in the U.S.? The Impact of Production Location on Manufacturing Quality," NBER Working Papers 18005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Helper & Mari Sako, 2010. "Management innovation in supply chain: appreciating Chandler in the twenty-first century," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 399-429, April.
- Wilhelm, Miriam & Blome, Constantin & Wieck, Ellen & Xiao, Cheng Yong, 2016. "Implementing sustainability in multi-tier supply chains: Strategies and contingencies in managing sub-suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 196-212.
- Arnaldo Camuffo & Miriam Wilhelm, 2016. "Complementarities and organizational (Mis)fit: a retrospective analysis of the Toyota recall crisis," Journal of Organization Design, Springer;Organizational Design Community, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Rivera-Santos, Miguel & Rufín, Carlos, 2010. "Global village vs. small town: Understanding networks at the Base of the Pyramid," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 126-139, April.
- Hong, Jacky F.L. & Snell, Robin Stanley, 2015. "Knowledge development through co-opetition: A case study of a Japanese foreign subsidiary and its local suppliers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 769-780.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9902-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duanmu, Jing-Lin & Fai, Felicia M., 2007. "A processual analysis of knowledge transfer: From foreign MNEs to Chinese suppliers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 449-473, August.
- Khan, Zaheer & Nicholson, John D., 2014. "An investigation of the cross-border supplier development process: Problems and implications in an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1212-1222.
- Montalbano, Pierluigi & Nenci, Silvia & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2017. "Opening and linking up: Firms, global value chains and productivity in Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Parida, Vinit & Patel, Pankaj C. & Wincent, Joakim & Kohtamäki, Marko, 2016. "Network partner diversity, network capability, and sales growth in small firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2113-2117.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:13:y:2004:i:2:p:281-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.