Expert talent and the design of (professional services) firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teece, David J., 2010. "Technological Innovation and the Theory of the Firm," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Lars Frederiksen & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2005. "Embodied Knowledge Transfer Comparing inter-firm labor mobility in the music industry and manufacturing industries," DRUID Working Papers 05-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:232-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karthik, D. & Upadhyayula, Rajesh, 2011. "Performance Implications of Diversification in Professional Service Firms: The Role of Synergies," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-01-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:7:p:1391-1415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mari Sako & Katsuyuki Kubo, 2018. "Professionals On Corporate Boards In Japan: How Do They Affect The Bottom Line?," Working Papers halshs-01770191, HAL.
- Agulles, Remei & Prats, Mª Julia, 2011. "Learning in practice: What organizational and management literature can contribute to professional and occupational development," IESE Research Papers D/938, IESE Business School.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1399-1415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Criscuolo, Paola & Salter, Ammon & Sheehan, Tony, 2007. "Making knowledge visible: Using expert yellow pages to map capabilities in professional services firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1603-1619, December.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & McGuinness, Martina & Akin, Ahmet & Bayyurt, Nizamettin & Basti, Eyup, 2016. "The professional service firm (PSF) in a globalised economy: A study of the efficiency of securities firms in an emerging market," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1089-1102.
- Y. Sekou Bermiss & Johann P. Murmann, 2015. "Who matters more? The impact of functional background and top executive mobility on firm survival," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(11), pages 1697-1716, November.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0451-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2013. "Knowledge governance: meaning, origins and implications," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:aal:abbswp:11-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crass, Dirk & Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Do trademarks diminish the substitutability of products in innovative knowledge-intensive services?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lougui, Monia & Broström, Anders, 2016. "New firm formation in the wake of mergers and acquisitions: Are employees pushed or pulled into entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 427, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dominik Mahr & Aric Rindfleisch & Rebecca Slotegraaf, 2015. "Enhancing Crowdsourcing Success: the Role of Creative and Deliberate Problem-Solving Styles," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(3), pages 209-221, September.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:142-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bunz, Thorsten & Casulli, Lucrezia & Jones, Marian V & Bausch, Andreas, 2017. "The dynamics of experiential learning: Microprocesses and adaptation in a professional service INV," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 225-238.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2006. "The Emerging Knowledge Governance Approach Challenges and Characteristics," DRUID Working Papers 06-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:12:y:2003:i:4:p:895-916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.