The relative importance of international vis-ý-vis national technological spillovers for market share dynamics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2017.
"Is Europe disintegrating? Macroeconomic divergence, structural polarization, trade and fragility,"
Economics working papers
2017-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schuetz, 2017. "Is Europe disintegrating? Macroeconomic divergence, structural polarization, trade and fragility," ICAE Working Papers 64, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2017. "Is Europe Disintegrating? Macroeconomic Divergence, Structural Polarisation, Trade and Fragility," wiiw Working Papers 136, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2007.
"Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1105-1145, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2007. "Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Laura Baraldi & Claudia Cantabene & Giulio Perani, 2014.
"Reverse causality in the R&D-patents relationship: an interpretation of the innovation persistence,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 304-326, April.
- Baraldi, Anna Laura & Cantabene, Claudia & Perani, Giulio, 2013. "Reverse causality in the R&D – patents relationship: an interpretation of the innovation persistence," MPRA Paper 47684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Jinghai Zheng, 2010.
"Technological regimes, Schumpeterian patterns of innovation and firm-level productivity growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 1829-1865, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Zheng, Jinghai, 2010. "Technological regimes, Schumpeterian patterns of innovation and firm level productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Capasso & Koen Frenken & Tania Treibich, 2017. "Sectoral co-movements of employment growth at regional level," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 82-104, January.
- Natário, Maria Manuela & Almeida Couto, João Pedro & Couto de Sousa, Maura Helena, 2012. "Innovation Processes of SMEs in Less Favoured Municipalities of Portugal," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 81-103.
- Bart Los, 2004.
"Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective,"
Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2004. "Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2001. "Identification of Strategic Industries: A Dynamic Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa01p112, European Regional Science Association.
- Los, Bart, 2002. "Identification of strategic industries: a dynamic perspective," CCSO Working Papers 200202, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2010.
"Structural Change And The Growth Of Industrial Sectors: Empirical Test Of A Gpt Model,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(3), pages 449-482, September.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Structural change and the growth of industrial sectors: empirical test of a GPT model," MPRA Paper 27592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ascani, Andrea & Balland, Pierre-Alexandre & Morrison, Andrea, 2020.
"Heterogeneous foreign direct investment and local innovation in Italian Provinces,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 388-401.
- Andrea Ascani & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Andrea Morrison, 2018. "Heterogeneous Foreign Direct Investment and Local Innovation in Italian Provinces," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1820, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2018.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Grazzi, Marco & Moschella, Daniele, 2015.
"Technology and costs in international competitiveness: From countries and sectors to firms,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1795-1814.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2014. "Technology and costs in international competitiveness: from countries and sectors to firms," LEM Papers Series 2014/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2014. "Technology and costs in international competitiveness: from countries and sectors to firms," Working Papers wp941, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Valentina Meliciani, 2010. "Exports of Knowledge-intensive Services and Manufactures: The Role of ICTs and Intersectoral Linkages," Chapters, in: Robert M. Solow & Jean-Philippe Touffut (ed.), The Shape of the Division of Labour, chapter 4, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 978-994, July.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2007. "Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation," MPRA Paper 26408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2006. "The interactions between national systems and sectoral patterns of innovation: a cross-country analysis of Pavitt’s taxonomy," MPRA Paper 27601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Innovation and the competitiveness of industries: comparing the mainstream and the evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 27523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Matteo Lucchese & Valentina Meliciani, 2013. "The contribution of Business services to the export performances of manufacturing industries. An empirical study on 5 European countries," Working Papers 14, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Nov 2013.
- Iraj Hashi & Nebojša Stojčić, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers, Innovation Activities, And Competitiveness Of Industries In Eu Member And Candidate Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(198), pages 7-34, July - Se.
- Chung, Moon Young & Lee, Keun, 2015. "How Absorptive Capacity is Formed in a Latecomer Economy: Different Roles of Foreign Patent and Know-how Licensing in Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 678-694.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:11:y:2002:i:4:p:875-894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.