Introduction to 'Four unpublished manuscripts by Herbert A. Simon'
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scanlan, Mark, 1998. "Using call-back to demonstrate the discriminatory nature of the proportionate return rule," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 913-930.
- Cheong, Ken & Mullins, Mark, 1991. "International telephone service imbalances : Accounting rates and regulatory policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 107-118.
- Frieden, Rob, 1993. "International toll revenue division : Tackling the inequities and inefficiencies," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 221-233.
- Oecd, 1997. "New Technologies and their Impact on the Accounting Rate System," OECD Digital Economy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Ergas, Henry & Paterson, Paul, 1991. "International telecommunications settlement arrangements : An unsustainable inheritance?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 29-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:11:y:2002:i:3:p:581-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .