Does Self-reported Health Bias the Measurement of Health Inequalities in U.S. Adults? Evidence Using Anchoring Vignettes From the Health and Retirement Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maheswaran, Hendramoorthy & Kupek, Emil & Petrou, Stavros, 2015. "Self-reported health and socio-economic inequalities in England, 1996–2009: Repeated national cross-sectional study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 136, pages 135-146.
- Layes, Audrey & Asada, Yukiko & Kephart, George, 2012. "Whiners and deniers – What does self-rated health measure?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 1-9.
- Yang, Tse-Chuan & Shoff, Carla & Noah, Aggie J. & Black, Nyesha & Sparks, Corey S., 2014. "Racial segregation and maternal smoking during pregnancy: A multilevel analysis using the racial segregation interaction index," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 26-36.
- Mike Vuolo & Kenneth Ferraro & Patricia Morton & Ting-Ying Yang, 2014. "Why Do Older People Change Their Ratings of Childhood Health?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(6), pages 1999-2023, December.
- Bzostek, Sharon & Sastry, Narayan & Goldman, Noreen & Pebley, Anne & Duffy, Denise, 2016. "Using vignettes to rethink Latino-white disparities in self-rated health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 46-65.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:247-255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Frank Cowell, 2016. "The Measurement of Health Inequalities: Does Status Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6117, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:66b:y:2011:i:4:p:478-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .