Informal Caregiving for Diabetes and Diabetic Complications Among Elderly Americans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kenneth M. Langa & Sandeep Vijan & Rodney A. Hayward & Michael E. Chernew & Caroline S. Blaum & Mohammed U. Kabeto & David R. Weir & Steven J. Katz & Robert J. Willis & Mark Fendrick, 2001. "Informal Caregiving for Diabetes and Diabetic Complications Among Elderly Americans," Working Papers wp013, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:8:1261-1264_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duan, Naihua, et al, 1983. "A Comparison of Alternative Models for the Demand for Medical Care," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(2), pages 115-126, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HwaJung Choi, 2011. "Parents’ Health and Adult Children’s Subsequent Working Status: A Perspective of Intergenerational Transfer and Time Allocation," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 493-507, September.
- Britta Neugaard & Elena Andresen & Sarah McKune & Eric Jamoom, 2008. "Health-Related Quality of Life in a National Sample of Caregivers: Findings from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 559-575, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:57:y:2002:i:3:p:s177-s186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .