The Effect of Recommended Contributions in the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaston Giordana & Marc Willinger, 2013. "Regulatory instruments for monitoring ambient pollution," Chapters,in: Handbook on Experimental Economics and the Environment, chapter 7, pages 193-232 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard McAdams & Janice Nadler, "undated". "A Third Model of Legal Compliance: Testing for Expressive Effects in a Hawk/Dove Game," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1029, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Karde, Markus & Milinski, Manfred, 2018. "Challenging conventional wisdom: Experimental evidence on heterogeneity and coordination in avoiding a collective catastrophic event," Economics Working Papers 2018-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Christian A. Vossler & Gregory L. Poe & William D. Schulze & Kathleen Segerson, 2006. "Communication and Incentive Mechanisms Based on Group Performance: An Experimental Study of Nonpoint Pollution Control," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(4), pages 599-613, October.
- Elena Cettolin & Arno Riedl, 2011.
"Partial Coercion, Conditional Cooperation, and Self-Commitment in Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3556, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cettolin Elena & Riedl Arno, 2011. "Partial coercion, conditional cooperation, and self-commitment in voluntary contributions to public goods," Research Memorandum 041, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:397-408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dal Bó, Ernesto & Dal Bó, Pedro, 2014.
"“Do the right thing:” The effects of moral suasion on cooperation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 28-38.
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Pedro Dal Bó, 2009. ""Do the Right Thing:" The Effects of Moral Suasion on Cooperation," NBER Working Papers 15559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Andreoni & Laura Gee, 2015. "Gunning for efficiency with third party enforcement in threshold public goods," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 154-171, March.
- Fluet, Claude & Galbiati, Rpbertp, 2016.
"Lois et normes : les enseignements de l'économie comportementale,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 92(1-2), pages 191-215, Mars-Juin.
- Claude Fluet & Roberto Galbiati, 2015. "Lois et normes : les enseignements de l’économie comportementale," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-43, CIRANO.
- Claude Fluet & Roberto Galbiati, 2015. "Lois et normes: les enseignements de l'économie comportementale," Cahiers de recherche 1510, CIRPEE.
- repec:spr:climat:v:141:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10584-016-1889-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saldarriaga-Isaza, Adrián & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Arango, Santiago, 2015. "Phasing out mercury through collective action in artisanal gold mining: Evidence from a framed field experiment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 406-415.
- Alexis Belianin & Marco Novarese, 2005. "Trust, communication and equlibrium behaviour in public goods," Experimental 0506001, EconWPA.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2016.
"Full agreement and the provision of threshold public goods,"
Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 205-233, January.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2011. "Full agreement and the provision of threshold public goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Guillen, Pablo & Hing, Alexander, 2014.
"Lying through their teeth: Third party advice and truth telling in a strategy proof mechanism,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 178-185.
- Guillén, Pablo & Hing, Alexander, 2013. "Lying through Their Teeth: Third Party Advice and Truth Telling in a Strategy Proof Mechanism," Working Papers 2013-11, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Karakostas, Alexandros & Zizzo, Daniel John, 2016. "Compliance and the power of authority," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 67-80.
- Rachel Croson & Melanie Marks, 2000. "Step Returns in Threshold Public Goods: A Meta- and Experimental Analysis," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 2(3), pages 239-259, March.
- Corazzini, Luca & Cotton, Christopher & Valbonesi, Paola, 2015. "Donor coordination in project funding: Evidence from a threshold public goods experiment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 16-29.
- Feige, Christian & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Krämer, Jan, 2014. "Voting on contributions to a threshold public goods game: An experimental investigation," Working Paper Series in Economics 60, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Charles Cadsby & Rachel Croson & Melanie Marks & Elizabeth Maynes, 2008. "Step return versus net reward in the voluntary provision of a threshold public good: An adversarial collaboration," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 277-289, June.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2004.
"When in Rome: conformity and the provision of public goods,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 395-408, September.
- Jeffrey Carpenter, 2002. "When In Rome: Conformity and the Provision of Public Goods," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0217, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Koessler, Ann-Kathrin & Page, Lionel & Dulleck, Uwe, 2015. "Promoting pro-social behavior with public statements of good intent," MPRA Paper 80072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 May 2017.
- Jingping Li & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2017.
"Category Reporting In Charitable Giving: An Experimental Analysis,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 397-408, January.
- Li, Jingping & Riyanto, Yohanes E., 2009. "Category Reporting in Charitable Giving: An Experimental Analysis," MPRA Paper 18414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Barbieri & David A. Malueg, 2014.
"Increasing Fundraising Success by Decreasing Donor Choice,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(3), pages 372-400, June.
- Stefano Barbieri & David A. Malueg, 2010. "Increasing Fundraising Success by Decreasing Donor Choice," Working Papers 1006, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Engel & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2013. "Do Explicit Reasons Make Legal Intervention More Effective? An Experimental Study," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Mar 2018.
- Cappelletti, Dominique & Mittone, Luigi & Ploner, Matteo, 2014. "Are default contributions sticky? An experimental analysis of defaults in public goods provision," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 331-342.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:39:y:2001:i:2:p:238-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .