Auctions of Companies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Corato, Luca & Moretto, Michele, 2016. "Selling real assets: the impact of idiosyncratic project risk in an auction environment," Working Paper Series 2016:9, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2011.
"On the informed seller problem: optimal information disclosure,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(1), pages 1-36, March.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2007. "On the Informed Seller Problem: Optimal Information Disclosure," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001789, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2008. "On the Informed Seller Problem: Optimal Information Disclosure," Working Papers 08-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2007. "On the Informed Seller Problem: Optimal Information Disclosure," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000222, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Qingzhong Ma, 2013. "Investment banks advising takeover targets," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(3), pages 339-374, July.
- Audra L. Boone & J. Harold Mulherin, "undated". "Corporate Restructuring and Corporate Auctions," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-38, Claremont Colleges.
- Chira, Inga & Volkov, Nikanor, 2017. "The choice of sale method and its consequences in mergers and acquisitions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 170-184.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:104-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boone, Audra L. & Mulherin, J. Harold, 2011. "Do private equity consortiums facilitate collusion in takeover bidding?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1475-1495.
- Podolski, Edward J. & Truong, Cameron & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2013. "Informed options trading prior to takeovers – Does the regulatory environment matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 286-305.
- Gino Loyola & Yolanda Portilla, 2016. "A Bargaining Model of Friendly and Hostile Takeovers," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 291-306, June.
- Fidrmuc, Jana P. & Roosenboom, Peter & Paap, Richard & Teunissen, Tim, 2012.
"One size does not fit all: Selling firms to private equity versus strategic acquirers,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 828-848.
- : Jana P. Fidrmuc & Peter Roosenboom & Richard Paap & Tim Teunissen, 2012. "One size Does Not Fit All: Selling Firms to Private Equity Versus Strategic Acquirers," Working Papers wpn12-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Falconieri, Sonia, 2014. "Competition and dynamics of takeover contests," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 36-56.
- Lim, Mi-Hee & Lee, Ji-Hwan, 2017. "National economic disparity and cross-border acquisition resolution," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 354-364.
- Caleb Stroup & Matthew L. Gentry, 2017. "Entry and Competition in Takeover Auctions," Working Papers 17-01, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Boone, Audra L. & Harold Mulherin, J., 2008. "Do auctions induce a winner's curse? New evidence from the corporate takeover market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Roll, Richard, 2009. "Learning, hubris and corporate serial acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 543-561, December.
- Loyola, Gino, 2012. "Optimal and efficient takeover contests with toeholds," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 203-216.
- Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Roll, Richard, 2010. "Negotiations under the threat of an auction," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 241-255, November.
- Schlingemann, Frederik & Wu, Hong, 2015. "Determinants and shareholder wealth effects of the sales method in acquisitions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 469-485.
- Glambosky, Mina & Gleason, Kimberly & Murdock, Maryna, 2015. "Political risk and the factors that affect international bids," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 68-83.
- Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Roll, Richard, 2011. "Serial acquirer bidding: An empirical test of the learning hypothesis," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 18-32, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:39:y:2001:i:1:p:30-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.