An Estimate of the Rent Generated by a Premium College Football Player
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:revind:v:52:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11151-017-9604-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Brown & R. Todd Jewell, 2013. "Revenues and subsidies in collegiate sports: an analysis of NCAA Division I women’s basketball," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Women in Sports, chapter 10, pages 213-232 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jill Harris, 2011. "The Demand for Student-Athlete Labor and the Supply of Violations in the NCAA," Working Papers 1115, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2006. "The Economics of College Sports: Cartel Behavior vs. Amateurism," IZA Discussion Papers 2186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eiji Yamamura, 2015. "Is university sports an advertisement in the higher education market? An analysis of the Hakone long-distance relay road race in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0922, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Brad Humphreys & Jane Ruseski, 2008.
"The Size and Scope of the Sports Industry in the United States,"
IASE Conference Papers
0833, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Brad Humphreys & Jane Ruseski, 2008. "The Size and Scope of the Sports Industry in the United States," Working Papers 0811, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2007. "Antitrust Analysis of Sports Leagues," MPRA Paper 5382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:revind:v:52:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11151-017-9606-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Bijou & Lester, David, 1995. "New directions for economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 433-446.
- repec:kap:revind:v:52:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11151-017-9602-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2007. "Markets: Cartel Behavior and Amateurism in College Sports," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 209-226, Winter.
- E. Eckard, 1998. "The NCAA Cartel and Competitive Balance in College Football," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(3), pages 347-369, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:31:y:1993:i:4:p:671-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .