Short-run Pricing Strategies to Increase Corporate Average Fuel Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- William D. Nordhaus, 1980. "Policy Responses to the Productivity Slowdown," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 555, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Productivity Growth and R&D at the Business Level: Results from the PIMS Data Base,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 134-156
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim B. Clark & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Productivity Growth and R&D at the Business Level: Results from the PIMS Data Base," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 393-416 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim B. Clark & Zvi Griliches, 1982. "Productivity Growth and R&D at the Business Level: Results From the PIMS Data Base," NBER Working Papers 0916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minasian, Jora R, 1969. "Research and Development, Production Functions, and Rates of Return," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 80-85, May.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Link, Albert N, 1981. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing: Additional Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1111-1112, December.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard C. Levin & David C. Mowery, 1987. "Firm Size and R&D Intensity: A Re-Examination," NBER Working Papers 2205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stern, Robert M & Baum, Christopher F & Greene, Mark N, 1979. "Evidence on Structural Change in the Demand for Aggregate U.S. Imports and Exports," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 179-192, February.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1980. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 863-873, December.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levin, Richard C & Mowery, David C, 1987. "Firm Size and R&D Intensity: A Re-examination," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 543-565, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parry, Ian & Portney, Paul & Harrington, Winston & Gruenspecht, Howard, 2003. "The Economics of Fuel Economy Standards," Discussion Papers dp-03-44, Resources For the Future.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua, 2013.
"Technological Change, Vehicle Characteristics, and the Opportunity Costs of Fuel Economy Standards,"
dp-13-40, Resources For the Future.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua, 2014. "Technological Change, Vehicle Characteristics, and the Opportunity Costs of Fuel Economy Standards," Discussion Papers dp-13-40-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Changzheng Liu and David L. Greene, 2014. "Vehicle Manufacturer Technology Adoption and Pricing Strategies under Fuel Economy/Emissions Standards and Feebates," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Parry, Ian & Fischer, Carolyn & Harrington, Winston, 2004. "Should Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) Standards Be Tightened?," Discussion Papers dp-04-53, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2008. "Comparing flexibility mechanisms for fuel economy standards," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3106-3114, August.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Karen Palmer, 2014.
"Bridging the Energy Efficiency Gap: Policy Insights from Economic Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 18-38, January.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Palmer, Karen, 2013. "Bridging the Energy Efficiency Gap: Policy Insights from Economic Theory and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers dp-13-02-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Plourde, Charles & Bardis, Vassilios, 1999. "Fuel economy standards in a model of automobile quality," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 309-319, August.
- Greene, David L. & Patterson, Philip D. & Singh, Margaret & Li, Jia, 2005. "Feebates, rebates and gas-guzzler taxes: a study of incentives for increased fuel economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 757-775, April.
- Greene, David L, 1998. "Why CAFE worked," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 595-613, July.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua, 2016.
"The effect of vehicle fuel economy standards on technology adoption,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 41-63.
- Klier, Thomas H. & Linn, Joshua, 2014. "The Effect of Vehicle Fuel Economy Standards on Technology Adoption," Working Paper Series WP-2014-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2009. "A review of regulatory instruments to control environmental externalities from the transport sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4867, The World Bank.
- Simmons, Richard A. & Shaver, Gregory M. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Garimella, Suresh V., 2015. "A benefit-cost assessment of new vehicle technologies and fuel economy in the U.S. market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 940-952.
- Rasha Ahmed & Kathleen Segerson, 2007. "Emissions Control and the Regulation of Product Markets: The Case of Automobiles," Working papers 2007-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Steven Tenn & John M. Yun, 2005. "When adding a fuel efficient car increases an automaker's CAFE penalty," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 51-54.
- Hongmin Li & Woonghee Tim Huh, 2011. "Pricing Multiple Products with the Multinomial Logit and Nested Logit Models: Concavity and Implications," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 549-563, October.
- Tomohara, Akinori & Xue, Jian, 2009. "Motorcycles retirement program: Choosing the appropriate regulatory framework," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 126-129.
- Rubin, Jonathan & Leiby, Paul N. & Greene, David L., 2009. "Tradable fuel economy credits: Competition and oligopoly," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 315-328, November.
- Ran Wang & Weiwei Yang, 2016. "How Cafe Influences Auto Firms And Consumers? -Using Evidence From U.S. Market," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(3), pages 85-99.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:101-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .