The Lagged Impact of State and Local Taxes on Economic Activity and Political Behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 24 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Zsolt Becsi, 1996. "Do state and local taxes affect relative state growth?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 18-36.
- Minford, Patrick & Meenagh, David & Wang, Jiang, 2007.
"Growth and relative living standards - testing Barriers to Riches on post-war panel data,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2007/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wang, Jiang, 2007. "Growth and relative living standards - testing Barriers to Riches on post-war panel data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruce L. Benson, 1990. "Interstate Tax Competition, Incentives to Collude, and Federal Influences," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 75-90, Spring/Su.
- Theodore M. Crone, 1997. "Where have all the factory jobs gone - and why?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-18.
- McPhail, Joseph E. & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2010. "The Poverty of States: Do State Tax Policies Affect State Labor Productivity?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31552, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Jason P. & Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & McNamara, Kevin T., 2009. "Determinants of Investment Flows in U.S. Manufacturing?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 269-286.
- Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Kevin T. McNamara, 2009. "Determinants Of Investme??T Flows In U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 09-10, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters & Peter S. Fisher, 2013. "The Impact Of Marginal Business Taxes On State Manufacturing," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 557-582, October.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters, "undated". "The Impact of Marginal Business Taxes on State Manufacturing," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles fbpfjrs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Robert L. Bish, 1987. "Federalism: A Market Economics Perspective," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 377-402, Fall.
- Richard Vedder, 1990. "Tiebout, Taxes, and Economic Growth," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 10(1), pages 91-108, Spring/Su.
- Robert Pater & Tomasz Skica, 2014. "The productivity of public and private sector in Poland," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 10(2), pages 120-137, July.
- Reed, W. Robert, 2006. "Democrats, republicans, and taxes: Evidence that political parties matter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 725-750, May.
- Jean-Luc Migue, 1992. "Trade Barriers in the Theory of Instrument Choice," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(2), pages 425-441, Fall.
- Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Kevin T. McNamara, 2008. "Evolution Of Investment Flows In U.S. Manufacturing:A Spatial Panel Approach," Working Papers 08-06, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Alexandru Voicu & Michael L. Lahr, 2004. "Creating a Cost-of-Doing-Business Index," Urban/Regional 0403008, EconWPA.
- Magazzino, Cosimo & Forte, Francesco, 2010. "Optimal size of government and economic growth in EU-27," MPRA Paper 26669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Robert Reed & Cynthia L. Rogers, 2006. "Tax Burden and the Mismeasurement of State Tax Policy," Public Finance Review, , vol. 34(4), pages 404-426, July.
- W. Robert Reed & Cynthia L. Rogers, 2005. "Tax Burden and the Mismeasurement of State Tax Policy," Public Economics 0505001, EconWPA.
- Chris Manning & Mauricio Rodriguez & Chinmoy Ghosh, 1999. "Devising a Corporate Facility Location Strategy to Maximize Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 321-340.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
- William Gbohoui & François Vaillancourt, 2016. "Sub-national Tax Policy and State Level Growth Dynamics: Evidence from U.S. States," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-13, CIRANO.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:24:y:1986:i:3:p:389-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed