Will Retarding the Information Flow on Automobile Recalls Affect Consumer Demand?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Marsh & Ted Schroeder & James Mintert, 2004. "Impacts of meat product recalls on consumer demand in the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 897-909.
- Korenok, Oleg & Hoffer, George E. & Millner, Edward L., 2010.
"Non-price determinants of automotive demand: Restyling matters most,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1282-1289, December.
- Oleg Korenok & George E. Hoffer & Edward L. Millner, 2009. "Non-Price Determinants of Automotive Demand: Restyling Matters Most," Working Papers 0903, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Robertson & Anna Lamin & Grigorios Livanis, 2010. "Stakeholder Perceptions of Offshoring and Outsourcing: The Role of Embedded Issues," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 167-189, August.
- Maria-Gaia Soana, 2011. "The Relationship Between Corporate Social Performance and Corporate Financial Performance in the Banking Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 133-148, November.
- Lint Barrage & Eric Chyn & Justine Hastings, 2014. "Advertising as Insurance or Commitment? Evidence from the BP Oil Spill," NBER Working Papers 19838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Toledo, Chantal, 2016. "Safe or Not? Consumer Responses to Recalls with Traceability," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2348568h, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Zarebanadkoki, Samane & Zheng, Yuqing & Woods, Timothy & Buck, Steven, 2016.
"Examining the Effect of Food Recalls on Demand: The Case of Ground Beef in the U.S,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts
236112, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zare, Samane & Zheng, Yuqing & Buck, Steven, 2017. "Examining the Effect of Food Recalls on Demand: The Case of Ground Beef in the U.S," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252837, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:93:y:2017:i:c:p:62-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heechang Shin & Robert Richardson & Oredola Soluade, 2014. "Assessing sales loss from automobile recalls: a Toyota case study," International Journal of Business Continuity and Risk Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 14-28.
- Stephen W. Pruitt & David R. Peterson, 1986. "Security Price Reactions Around Product Recall Announcements," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(2), pages 113-122, June.
- Zhao, Xiande & Li, Yina & Flynn, Barbara B., 2013. "The financial impact of product recall announcements in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 115-123.
- Bowen, Robert M. & DuCharme, Larry & Shores, D., 1995. "Stakeholders' implicit claims and accounting method choice," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-295, December.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:29:y:1998:i:1998-3:p:1-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azimian, Alireza & Kilgour, D. Marc & Noori, Hamid, 2016. "Mitigating contagion risk by investing in the safety of rivals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 935-945.
- Mooweon Rhee, 2009. "Does Reputation Contribute to Reducing Organizational Errors? A Learning Approach," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 676-703, June.
- Bates, Hilary & Holweg, Matthias & Lewis, Michael & Oliver, Nick, 2007. "Motor vehicle recalls: Trends, patterns and emerging issues," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 202-210, April.
- Andrew Cooke & Wendy Chapple, 1998. "Guilty by Association? The Case of The Karin B Scare," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-12, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:21:y:1983:i:3:p:444-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.