Testing the Impact of Recalls on the Demand for Automobiles
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collins, J. Michael & Simon, Kosali I. & Tennyson, Sharon, 2013. "Drug withdrawals and the utilization of therapeutic substitutes: The case of Vioxx," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 148-168.
- Yong-Kyun Bae & Hugo Benítez-Silva, 2013.
"The Effects Of Automobile Recalls On The Severity Of Accidents,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(2), pages 1232-1250, April.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Yong-Kyun Bae, 2010. "The Effects of Automobile Recalls on the Severity of Accidents," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Robertson & Anna Lamin & Grigorios Livanis, 2010. "Stakeholder Perceptions of Offshoring and Outsourcing: The Role of Embedded Issues," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 167-189, August.
- Maria-Gaia Soana, 2011. "The Relationship Between Corporate Social Performance and Corporate Financial Performance in the Banking Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 133-148, November.
- Lint Barrage & Eric Chyn & Justine Hastings, 2014. "Advertising as Insurance or Commitment? Evidence from the BP Oil Spill," NBER Working Papers 19838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander, Cindy R, 1999. "On the Nature of the Reputational Penalty for Corporate Crime: Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 489-526, April.
- repec:cup:jagaec:v:46:y:2014:i:04:p:559-573_02 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:93:y:2017:i:c:p:62-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heechang Shin & Robert Richardson & Oredola Soluade, 2014. "Assessing sales loss from automobile recalls: a Toyota case study," International Journal of Business Continuity and Risk Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 14-28.
- Stephen W. Pruitt & David R. Peterson, 1986. "Security Price Reactions Around Product Recall Announcements," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(2), pages 113-122, June.
- Edgardo Ayala & Joana Chapa, 2017. "AH1N1 impact on the Mexican pork meat market," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 32(1), pages 3-25.
- Bakhtavoryan, Rafael & Capps, Oral & Salin, Victoria, 2014.
"The Impact of Food Safety Incidents Across Brands: The Case of the Peter Pan Peanut Butter Recall,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(04), pages 559-573, November.
- Bakhtavoryan, Rafael & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Salin, Victoria, 2014. "The Impact of Food Safety Incidents Across Brands: The Case of the Peter Pan Peanut Butter Recall," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 46(04), November.
- Bowen, Robert M. & DuCharme, Larry & Shores, D., 1995. "Stakeholders' implicit claims and accounting method choice," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-295, December.
- Beach, Robert H. & Zhen, Chen, 2008.
"Consumer Purchasing Behavior in Response to Media Coverage of Avian Influenza,"
2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas
6750, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Beach, Robert H. & Zhen, Chen, 2009. "Consumer Purchasing Behavior in Response to Media Coverage of Avian Influenza," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51742, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Azimian, Alireza & Kilgour, D. Marc & Noori, Hamid, 2016. "Mitigating contagion risk by investing in the safety of rivals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 935-945.
- Bae, Yong-Kyun & Benitez-Silva, Hugo, 2013.
"Information Transmission and Vehicle Recalls: The Role and Regulation of Recall Notification Letters,"
50380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Yong-Kyun Bae, 2013. "Information Transmission and Vehicle Recalls: The Role and Regulation of Recall Notification Letter," Department of Economics Working Papers 13-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Bates, Hilary & Holweg, Matthias & Lewis, Michael & Oliver, Nick, 2007. "Motor vehicle recalls: Trends, patterns and emerging issues," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 202-210, April.
- Andrew Cooke & Wendy Chapple, 1998. "Guilty by Association? The Case of The Karin B Scare," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-12, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:19:y:1981:i:4:p:694-703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.