The Distribution of the U.S. Capital Stock Between Residential and Industrial Uses
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Feldstein, 1980. "The Distribution of the U.S. Capital Stock Between Residential and Industrial Uses," NBER Working Papers 0448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polinsky, A Mitchell, 1977. "The Demand for Housing: A Study in Specification and Grouping," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 447-461, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olovsson, Conny, 2015. "Optimal taxation with home production," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 39-50.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Hu, Sheng Cheng, 1983.
" The Allocation of Capital between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 795-812, June.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Sheng Cheng Hu, 1981. "The Allocation of Capital Between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints," NBER Working Papers 0718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon & John Veitch, 1986.
"Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83,"
NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 267-358
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon & John M. Veitch, 1984. "Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83," NBER Working Papers 1426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:19:y:1981:i:1:p:26-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.