Financial Crisis Management in Europe and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1986. "Theoretical Models: Mathematical Forms and Economic Content," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1259-1270, November.
- Hart, Oliver D. & Kuhn, Harold W., 1975. "A proof of the existence of equilibrium without the free disposal assumption," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 335-343, December.
- Paul Davidson, 2003. "Is "mathematical science" an oxymoron when used to describe economics?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 527-545.
- Douglas W. Hands, 1984. "The Role of Crucial Counterexamples in the Growth of Economic Knowledge: Two Case Studies in the Recent History of Economic Thought," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 59-67, Spring.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2003. "Understanding the relationship between mathematics and economics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 547-560.
- Davis, John B, 1999. "Common Sense: A Middle Way between Formalism and Post-Structuralism?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 503-515, July.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1991. "The Mathematization of Economic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Creedy, John, 2002. "Adam Smith and All That," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 479-489, December.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C., 1976. "How to discard `free disposability' - at no cost," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 131-134, July.
- Coddington, Alan, 1975. "The Rationale of General Equilibrium Theory," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(4), pages 539-558, December.
- Chick, Victoria & Dow, Sheila C, 2001. "Formalism, Logic and Reality: A Keynesian Analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 705-721, November.
- Comim, Flavio, 2000. "The Santa Fe approach to complexity: a Marshallian evaluation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 25-43, July.
- Chick, Victoria, 1998. "On Knowing One's Place: The Role of Formalism in Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1859-1869, November.
- Gerard Debreu, 1956. "Market Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 10, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald W. Katzner, 2003. "Why mathematics in economics?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 561-574.
- Hausman,Daniel M., 1992. "The Inexact and Separate Science of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521415019, March.
- Backhouse, Roger E, 1998. "If Mathematics Is Informal, Then Perhaps We Should Accept That Economics Must Be Informal Too," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(451), pages 1848-1858, November.
- Flavio Comim, 2002. "The Scottish Tradition in Economics and the Role of Common Sense in Adam Smith's Thought," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 91-114.
- Hausman,Daniel M., 1992. "The Inexact and Separate Science of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521425230, March.
- Donald W. Katzner, 2002. "What are the questions?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 51-68.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1971. "Theoretical Assumptions and Nonobserved Facts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 1-7, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucia Quaglia & Robert Eastwood & Peter Holmes, 2009. "The Financial Turmoil and EU Policy Co-operation in 2008," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 63-87, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:copoec:v:27:y:2008:i:1:p:73-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cpe .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .