Triple Helix in the periphery: the case of Multipolis in Northern Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Hooks & Clayton Mosher & Thomas Rotolo & Linda Lobao, 2004. "The Prison Industry: Carceral Expansion and Employment in U.S. Counties, 1969-1994," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 85(1), pages 37-57.
- Bruce Weber & Leif Jensen & Kathleen Miller & Jane Mosley & Monica Fisher, 2005. "A Critical Review of Rural Poverty Literature: Is There Truly a Rural Effect?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 28(4), pages 381-414, October.
- William Levernier & Dan S. Rickman & Mark D. Partridge, 1995. "Variation in U.S. State Income Inequality: 1960-1990," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 18(3), pages 355-378, July.
- Paul Voss, 2007. "Demography as a Spatial Social Science," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 457-476, December.
- Kevin Fox Gotham, 2003. "Toward an understanding of the spatiality of urban poverty: the urban poor as spatial actors," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 723-737, September.
- Stephan J. Goetz & Hema Swaminathan, 2006. "Wal-Mart and County-Wide Poverty," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(2), pages 211-226.
- Michael Storper, 2001. "The Poverty of Radical Theory Today: From the False Promises of Marxism to the Mirage of the Cultural Turn," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 155-179, March.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2006. "The Geography of American Poverty: Is There a Need for Place-Based Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number gap, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cjrecs:v:1:y:2008:i:2:p:285-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cjres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.