Home Bias and Market Integration in the EU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dmitriev, Mikhail & Hoddenbagh, Jonathan, 2012. "The optimal design of a fiscal union," MPRA Paper 46007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
- Giofré, Maela, 2013. "Investor protection rights and foreign investment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 506-526.
- Giofré, Maela, 2017.
"Financial education, investor protection and international portfolio diversification,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 111-139.
- Maela Giofré, 2012. "Financial education, investor protection and international portfolio diversification," CeRP Working Papers 130, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Giofré, Maela, 2015. "Financial Education, Investor Protection and International Portfolio Diversification," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201547, University of Turin.
- Enrique Moral-Benito & Francesca Viani, 2017.
"An anatomy of the spanish current account adjustment: the role of permanent and transitory factors,"
1737, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Moral-Benito, Enrique & Viani, Francesca, 2017. "An anatomy of the Spanish current account adjustment: the role of permanent and transitory factors," MPRA Paper 80079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2016. "Owner-Level Taxes and Business Activity," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 12(1), pages 1-94, March.
- Umber, Marc P. & Grote, Michael H. & Frey, Rainer, 2010. "Europe integrates less than you think: Evidence from the market for corporate control in Europe and the US," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 150, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Umber, Marc P. & Grote, Michael H. & Frey, Rainer, 2014. "Same as it ever was? Europe's national borders and the market for corporate control," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 109-127.
- Regling, Klaus & Deroose, Servaas & Felke, Reinhard & Kutos, Paul, 2010. "The Euro After Its First Decade: Weathering the Financial Storm and Enlarging the Euro Area," ADBI Working Papers 205, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Okawa, Yohei & van Wincoop, Eric, 2012. "Gravity in International Finance," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 205-215.
- Michael Bahles, 2014. "Home-Bias-in-Consumption Based on Different Brand Preferences in the East and the West of Germany," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(1), pages 7-12.
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa & Blanca Sánchez-Robles, 2016.
"Foreign direct investment, trade integration and the home bias: evidence from the European Union,"
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 197-229, February.
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa & Blanca Sánchez-Robles, 2016. "Foreign direct investment, trade integration and the home bias: evidence from the European Union," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 197-229, February.
- Giofré, Maela, 2014. "Domestic investor protection and foreign portfolio investment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 355-371.
- Klaus Regling & Servaas Deroose & Reinhard Felke & Paul Kutos, 2010. "The Euro After Its First Decade : Weathering the Financial Storm and Enlarging the Euro Area," Governance Working Papers 22817, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Giofré, Maela, 2013. "International diversification: Households versus institutional investors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 145-176.
- Pacchioli, Consuelo, 2011. "Is the EU internal market suffering from an integration deficit?," CEPS Papers 5528, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Stephane Moyen & Nikolai Stähler & Fabian Winkler, 2016.
"Optimal Unemployment Insurance and International Risk Sharing,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2016-054, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stähler, Nikolai & Moyen, Stephane & Winkler, Fabian, 2016. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance and International Risk Sharing," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145612, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Moyen, Stéphane & Stähler, Nikolai & Winkler, Fabian, 2016. "Optimal unemployment insurance and international risk sharing," Discussion Papers 33/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Mika, Alina, 2017. "Home sweet home: the home bias in trade in the European Union," Working Paper Series 2046, European Central Bank.
- Yang Liu & Mariano Croce & Ivan Shaliastovich & Ric Colacito, 2016. "Volatility Risk Pass-Through," 2016 Meeting Papers 135, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cesifo:v:55:y:2009:i:1:p:110-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.