Portugal’s bailout and the crisis of the European Union from a capability perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804, June.
- Burmeister, Edwin, 1974. "Synthesizing the Neo-Austrian and Alternative Approaches to Capital Theory: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 413-456, June.
- Hicks, John R [Sir], 1973. "Recollections and Documents," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(157), pages 2-11, February.
- Hicks, John, 1990. "The Unification of Macro-economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 528-538, June.
- Hicks, John, 2017. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198796237, June.
- Hicks, John R, 1974. "Capital Controversies: Ancient and Modern," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 307-316, May.
- Franco DONZELLI, 2010.
"Hicks on Walrasian equilibrium in the 1930s and beyond,"
Departmental Working Papers
2010-39, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Franco Donzelli, 2010. "Hicks on Walrasian Equilibrium in the 1930s and Beyond," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1107, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Hicks, John, 1977. "Economic Perspectives: Further Essays on Money and Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284079, June.
- Hicks, J R, 1970. "A Neo-Austrian Growth Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(318), pages 257-281, June.
- Robert A. Jones & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "Flexibility and Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 13-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali & Hmida, Salma, 2017. "A Dynamic Correlation Analysis of Financial Contagion: Evidence from the Eurozone Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 83718, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:40:y:2016:i:6:p:1479-1496.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .