Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spolaore, Enrico & Wacziarg, Romain, 2014.
"Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 3, pages 121-176
- Spolaore, Enrico & Wacziarg, Romain, 2013. "Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 9638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2013. "Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0775, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Spolaore, Enrico & Wacziarg, Romain, 2013. "Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 149, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2013. "Long-Term Barriers to Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 19361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manning, Stuart, 2014. "The Bank of England as a bank," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(2), pages 129-136.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David, 2015.
"Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 394-406.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2014. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," Working Papers IES 2014/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon," CAMA Working Papers 2015-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp533, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David, 2014. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8wk3t1c8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Muñoz, Félix & Encinar, María Isabel & Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia, 2014. "Intentionality and technological and institutional change: Implications for economic development," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Philip Turner, 2014. "The exit from non-conventional monetary policy: what challenges?," BIS Working Papers 448, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kumar, Anil & Kumar, Nitin & Baredar, Prashant & Shukla, Ashish, 2015. "A review on biomass energy resources, potential, conversion and policy in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 530-539.
- Dolata, Ulrich, 2014. "Märkte und Macht der Internetkonzerne: Konzentration - Konkurrenz - Innovationsstrategien," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2014-04, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.
- Jakab, Zoltan & Kumhof, Michael, 2015. "Banks are not intermediaries of loanable funds – and why this matters," Bank of England working papers 529, Bank of England.
- Curtis, John & Devitt, Niamh & di Cosmo, Valeria & Farrell, Niall & FitzGerald, John & Hyland, Marie & Lynch, Muireann & Lyons, Sean & McCoy, Daire & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Walsh, Darragh, 2014. "Irish Energy Policy: An Analysis of Current Issues," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number rs37 edited by FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura.
- ESRA Kahya Ozyirmidokuz & CEBRAIL Ciflikli, 2014. "Mining Employee Efficiency In Manufacturing," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 66(2), pages 30-40.
- Edquist, Charles, 2014. "Efficiency of Research and Innovation Systems for Economic Growth and Employment," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chmiel, Zbigniew & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2015. "Analysis of off-grid electricity system at Isle of Eigg (Scotland): Lessons for developing countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 578-588.
- Jo~ao P. da Cruz, 2015. "On the multiplicative effect of government spending (or any other spending for that matter)," Papers 1502.00808, arXiv.org.
- Niall Ferguson & Andreas Schaab & Moritz Schularick, 2015.
"Central Bank Balance Sheets: Expansion and Reduction since 1900,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5379, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ferguson, Niall & Schaab, Andreas & Schularick, Moritz, 2015. "Central Bank Balance Sheets: Expansion and Reduction since 1900," CEPR Discussion Papers 10635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Komlos, 2014. "Behavioral Indifference Curves," NBER Working Papers 20240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bunn, Philip & Rostom, May, 2014. "Household debt and spending," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(3), pages 304-315.
- Edquist , Charles, 2014. "Striving Towards a Holistic Innovation Policy in European Countries - But Linearity Still Prevails!," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2014. "Environmental Sustainability and Economic Development: Cost Benefit Analysis for Sustainable Development," DEOS Working Papers 1413, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Komiyama, Ryoichi & Fujii, Yasumasa, 2015. "Long-term scenario analysis of nuclear energy and variable renewables in Japan's power generation mix considering flexible power resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 169-184.
- Russell C. Weaver & Jason Knight, 2014. "Evolutionary Mismatch as a General Framework for Land Use Policy and Politics," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-20, June.
- Sakr, Mohamed & Liu, Shuli, 2014. "A comprehensive review on applications of ohmic heating (OH)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 262-269.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:38:y:2014:i:6:p:1295-1305.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.