Bank profitability, leverage and financial instability: a Minsky–Harrod model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2013. "Uncertainty and Contradiction: An Essay on the Business Cycle," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_770, Levy Economics Institute.
- Piero Ferri & Annalisa Cristini & Anna Maria Variato, 2016. "Endogenous fluctuations, markups, capacity and credit constraints," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 11(2), pages 273-292, October.
- Nikolaidi, Maria, 2014. "Margins of safety and instability in a macrodynamic model with Minskyan insights," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016.
"Household debt and housing bubbles: a Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 971-1006, December.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Household debt and housing bubble: A Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Joel Rabinovich & Niall Reddy, 2018. "Distribution, wealth and demand regimes in historical perspective," FMM Working Paper 14-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Soon Ryoo & Yun K. Kim, 2014. "Income Distribution, Consumer Debt and Keeping up with the Joneses," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 585-618, November.
- Matthew Holloway & Jari Eloranta, 2014. "“Stability breeds instability?” A Minskian analysis of the crisis of the Asian Tigers in the 1990s," Investigaciones de Historia Económica (IHE) Journal of the Spanish Economic History Association, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica, vol. 10(02), pages 115-126.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2015. "Uncertainty and Contradiction: An Essay on the Business Cycle," Working Papers 1514, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Leila E. Davis - Joao Paulo A. de Souza y Gonzalo Hernandez & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017.
"An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy,"
015495, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Leila E. Davis & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017. "An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Rafael Wildauer, 2016.
"Determinants of US household debt: New evidence from the SCF,"
PKWP1608, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Wildauer, Rafael, 2016. "Determinants of US Household Debt: New Evidence from the SCF," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-6, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2016. "Minsky at Basel: A Global Cap to Build an Effective Postcrisis Banking Supervision Framework," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_875, Levy Economics Institute.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Joel Rabinovich & Niall Reddy, 2018. "Distribution, wealth and demand regimes in historical perspective. USA, UK, France and Germany, 1855-2010," Working Papers PKWP1805, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Rabinovich, Joel & Reddy, Niall, 2017. "Distribution, wealth and demand regimes in historical perspective. USA, UK, France and Germany, 1855-2010," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:37:y:2013:i:5:p:1127-1160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.