Law, finance and innovation: the dark side of shareholder protection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. F. R. Crafts & C. K. Harley, 1992. "Output growth and the British industrial revolution: a restatement of the Crafts-Harley view," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 45(4), pages 703-730, November.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Merges, Robert P. & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "On limiting or encouraging rivalry in technical progress: The effect of patent scope decisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 1997. "Location and Technological Change in the American Glass Industry During the Late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries," NBER Working Papers 5938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen, Robert C., 1983. "Collective invention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Deakin & Prabirjit Sarkar & Mathias Siems, 2017. "Is There a Relationship between Shareholder Protection and Stock Market Development?," Working Papers wp492, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto, 2015.
"Unbundling Technology Adoption and tfp at the Firm Level: Do Intangibles Matter?,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 390-414, June.
- M. Battisti & F. Belloc & M. Del Gatto, 2012. "Unbundling technology adoption and tfp at the firm level. Do intangibles matter?," Working Paper CRENoS 201233, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto, 2012. "Unbundling Technology Adoption and TFP at the Firm Level. Do Intangibles Matter?," Working Paper series 71_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto, 2012. "Unbundling Technology Adoption and tfp at the Firm Level. Do Intangibles Matter?," Working Papers 2012.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Filippo Belloc, 2014.
"Innovation in State-Owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 821-848.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Simon Deakin, 2013. "The Legal Framework Governing Business Firms & its Implications for Manufacturing Scale & Performance: The UK Experience in International Perspective," Working Papers wp449, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin, 2013. "Addressing Labour Market Segmentation: The Role of Labour Law," Working Papers wp446, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:7:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40821-016-0069-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominic Chai & Simon Deakin & Prabirjit Sarkar & Ajit Singh, 2014. "Corporate Governance, Legal Origin & the Persistence of Profits," Working Papers wp465, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter-Jan Engelen & Marc van Essen, 2013. "Effects of firm-level corporate governance and country-level economic governance institutions on R&D curtailment during crisis times," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 3, pages 58-85 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Deakin, Simon., 2013. "Addressing labour market segmentation : the role of labour law," ILO Working Papers 994834483402676, International Labour Organization.
- Alan Hughes, 2014. "Short-Termism, Impatient Capital and Finance for Manufacturing Innovation in the UK," Working Papers wp457, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:37:y:2013:i:4:p:863-888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .