Fiscal deficits, economic growth and government debt in the USA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian R. Proaño & Christian Schoder & Willi Semmler, 2013. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Nonlinear Dynamic Panels," Working Papers 1304, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:2:p:134-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2017:v:221:i:3:p:43-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcello Spanò, 2012. "A survey of the theoretical models of corporate hedging," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1204, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Halkos, George & Paizanos, Epameinondas, 2015. "Fiscal policy and economic performance: A review of the theoretical and empirical literature," MPRA Paper 67737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:37-:d:113921 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Botta, 2014. "Conflicting claims in the eurozone? Austerity's myopia and the need for a European Federal Union in a post-Keynesian eurozone centerâ€“periphery model," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 45-70, January.
- Proaño, Christian R. & Schoder, Christian & Semmler, Willi, 2014.
"Financial stress, sovereign debt and economic activity in industrialized countries: Evidence from dynamic threshold regressions,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 17-37.
- Christian Proano & Christian Schoder & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt, and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Threshold Regressions," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-06, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Proaño, Christian R. & Schoder, Christian & Semmler, Willi, 2014. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Threshold Regressions," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4085, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Christian R. Proaño & Christian Schoder & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Threshold Regressions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp167, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Botta, 2012. "Conflicting Claims in the Eurozone? Austerity’s Myopic Logic and the need of a European federal union in a post-Keynesian Eurozone CenterPeriphery Model," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1203, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Romero, Hector & Fajardo, Eddy Johanna, 2013.
"Notas sobre la sostenibilidad de la deuda pública en Venezuela
[Some considerations on debt sustainability in Venezuela]," MPRA Paper 69671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Timothy P. Sharpe, 2013. "Institutional arrangements and public debt threshold limits," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 707-728, November.
- Christian Schoder, 2016. "Estimating Keynesian models of business fluctuations using Bayesian Maximum Likelihood," IMK Working Paper 162-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- repec:nov:artigo:v:25:y:2015:i:spe:p:835-861 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:189-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.