Financial crisis and global imbalances: its labour market origins and the aftermath
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:187-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xinhua Gu & Bihong Huang, 2014. "Does Inequality Lead to a Financial Crisis? Revisited," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 502-516, August.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:24:p:2365-2378 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perugini, Cristiano & Hölscher, Jens & Collie, Simon, 2013. "Inequality, credit expansion and financial crises," MPRA Paper 51336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Hericourt, 2017.
"The Circular Relationship Between Inequality, Leverage, And Financial Crises,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 463-496, April.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Hericourt, 2014. "The Circulare Relationship between inequality, Leverage and Financial Crisis," Working Papers halshs-01204821, HAL.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Hericourt, 2016. "The circular relationship between inequality, leverage and financial crises," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01375654, HAL.
- Rémi BAZILLIER & Jérôme HERICOURT, 2015. "The Circular Relationship between Inequality, Leverage, and Financial Crisis," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1968, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Hericourt, 2016. "The Circular Relationship between Inequality, Leverage, and Financial Crises," Working Papers halshs-01251360, HAL.
- Gaetano Perone, 2017. "Produttività del lavoro, dinamica salariale e squilibri commerciali nei Paesi dell’Eurozona: un’analisi empirica," Working Papers 0028, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- repec:mes:postke:v:41:y:2018:i:2:p:236-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hwan-Joo Seo & Han Sung Kim & Young Soo Lee, 2015. "Globalization and Labor Demand Elasticities: Empirical Evidence from Nine OECD Countries," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 31, pages 413-439.
- Berardi, Simone & Tedeschi, Gabriele, 2017.
"From banks' strategies to financial (in)stability,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 255-272.
- Simone Berardi & Gabriele Tedeschi, 2015. "From banks’ strategies to financial (in)stability," Working Papers 2015/11, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Berardi, Simone & Tedeschi, Gabriele, 2015. "From banks' strategies to financial (in)stability," FinMaP-Working Papers 47, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Héricourt, 2014. "The Circular Relationship between Inequality, Leverage, and Financial Crises: Intertwined Mechanisms and Competing Evidence," Working Papers 2014-22, CEPII research center.
- Pasquale Tridico & Riccardo Pariboni, 2018.
"Inequality, financialization, and economic decline,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 236-259, April.
- Pasquale Tridico & Riccardo Pariboni, 2016. "Inequality, financialisation and economic decline," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0211, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Gkanoutas-Leventis, Angelos & Nesvetailova, Anastasia, 2015. "Financialisation, oil and the Great Recession," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 891-902.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Héricourt & Samuel Ligonnière, 2017. "Structure of Income Inequality and Household Leverage: Theory and Cross-Country Evidence," Working Papers 2017-01, CEPII research center.
- Ilias Anthopoulos & Christos N.Pitelis, "undated". "The Nature, Performance, Economic Impact and Regulation of Investment Banking," Working papers wpaper137, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Lissowska, Maria, 2014. "Welfare against growth gains in post-transition countries: What are the consequences for stability?," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-37.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:12-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pasquale Tridico, 2014. "Welfare models, inequality and economic performance during globalisation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0191, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:17-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.