A developing country view of the current global crisis: what should not be forgotten and what should be done
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2017. "Neoclassical versus Post-Keynesian Explanations of the Pre-Great Recession Productivity Slowdown: Panel Evidence," a/ Working Papers Series 1704, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- ULGEN, Faruk, 2010.
"Crise systémique et régulation financière
[Systemic crisis and financial regulation]," MPRA Paper 35466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karsten Kohler, 2019. "Exchange rate dynamics, balance sheet effects, and capital flows. A Minskyan model of emerging market boom-bust cycles," Working Papers PKWP1906, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012.
"Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 711-734, September.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2010. "Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience," Openloc Working Papers 1018, Public policies and local development.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2010. "Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience," Department of Economics Working Papers 1017, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Yoji Koyama, 2010. "Economic Crisis In New Eu Member States In Central And Eastern Europe: Focusing On Baltic States," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(3), pages 31-55, September.
- Botta, Alberto, 2018. "The long-run effects of portfolio capital inflow booms in developing countries: permanent structural hangovers after short-term financial euphoria," Desarrollo Productivo 221, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Peter Skott & Martin Rapetti & Arslan Razmi, 2012. "Real exchange rates and the long-run effects of aggregate demand in economies with underemployment," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Martín Rapetti, 2013. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Some Observations on the Possible Channels," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Juan Antonio Montecino & Jose Antonio Cordero, 2010. "Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Developing Countries," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Alberto Bagnai, 2014. "Un external compact per rilanciare l'Europa," a/ Working Papers Series 1401, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Controversial and novel features of the Eurozone crisis as a balance of payment crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 640, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2012. "External Fragility or Deindustrialization: What is the Main Threat to Latin American Countries in the 2010s?," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2012(1), pages 1-37, September.
- Alberto Botta, 2014.
"The Macroeconomics of a Financial Dutch Disease,"
DEM Working Papers Series
089, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Botta, Alberto, 2015. "The macroeconomics of a financial Dutch disease," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14065, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Alberto Botta, 2015. "The Macroeconomics of a Financial Dutch Disease," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_850, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alberto Botta, 2014. "The macroeconomics of a financial Dutch disease," Working Papers PKWP1410, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Frenkel, Roberto & Rapetti, Martin, 2014. "The real exchange rate as a target of macroeconomic policy," MPRA Paper 59335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damill, Mario & Frenkel, Roberto, 2012. "Macroeconomic Policies, Growth, Employment, and Inequality in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Burak Saltoðlu & Devrim Yýlmaz, 2013.
"Why is it so Difficult and Complex to Solve the Euro Problem?,"
2013/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- S. Devrim Yilmaz & Burak Saltoglu, 2013. "Why is it so Difficult and Complex to Solve the Euro Problem?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 180, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Alberto Bagnai, 2013. "Unhappy families are all alike: Minskyan cycles, Kaldorian growth, and the Eurozone peripheral crises," a/ Working Papers Series 1301, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- repec:wea:worler:v:2012:y:2012:i:1:p:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohler, Karsten, 2019. "Exchange rate dynamics, balance sheet effects, and capital flows. A Minskyan model of emerging market boom-bust cycles," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 270-283.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Vartia, Laura & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2010. "Capital flows and the boom-bust cycle: The case of Estonia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 55-72, March.
- Nico Gianluigi, 2014. "Implementing Fiscal Or Monetary Policy In Time Of Crisis? Running Granger Causality To Test The Phillips Curve In Some Euro Zone Countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 154-164, December.
- Fernando Andrés Delblanco & Andrés Fioriti, 2012. "Volatility of the Capital Flows and Structural Breaks in Latin America and the Caribbean," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 23-51, January-D.
- Frenkel, Roberto & Rapetti, MartÃn, 2012. "Exchange rate regimes in the major Latin American countries since the 1950s: lessons from history," Revista de Historia EconÃ³mica / Journal of Iberian and Latin American Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 157-188, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:685-702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.