Characterising deindustrialisation: An analysis of changes in manufacturing employment and output internationally
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavopa, Alejandro & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Industrialization, employment and poverty," MERIT Working Papers 081, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Amat Adarov & Mario Holzner & Luka Sikic, 2016. "Backwardness, Industrialisation and Economic Development in Europe," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 123, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Castillo, Mario & Martins, Antonio, 2016. "Premature deindustrialization in Latin America," Desarrollo Productivo 205, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Tregenna, Fiona, 2015. "Deindustrialisation, structural change and sustainable economic growth," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:102-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tregenna, F., 2009. "Contracting Out of Service Activities and the Effects on Sectoral Employment Patterns in South Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0906, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Vinicius Cardoso De Barros Fornari & Rogério Gomes, 2016. "Mudanças Recentes Nas Relações Intersetoriais: Um Exame Das Atividades De Serviço E Industriais A Partir Da Análise De Insumo-Produto E De Redes," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 160, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Emanuele Millemaci & Ferdinando Ofria, 2014.
"Kaldor-Verdoorn's law and increasing returns to scale: A comparison across developed countries,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 140-162, January.
- Ofria, Ferdinando & Millemaci, Emanuele, 2010. "Kaldor-Verdoorn’s law and increasing returns to scale: a comparison across developed countries," MPRA Paper 30941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele Millemaci & Ferdinando Ofria, 2012. "Kaldor-Verdoorn's Law and Increasing Returns to Scale: A Comparison Across Developed Countries," Working Papers 2012.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lengyel, Imre & Lengyel, Balázs & Vas, Zsófia & Szakálné Kanó, Izabella, 2016.
"Az újraiparosodás térbeli kérdőjelei Magyarországon
[Territorial questions of reindustrialization in Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 615-646.
- Tregenna, Fiona, 2011. "Manufacturing Productivity, Deindustrialization, and Reindustrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:93-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randolph Luca Bruno & Elodie Douarin & Julia Korosteleva & Slavo Radosevic, 2014. "Technology choices and growth: testing and expanding the propositions of new structural economics in transition economies," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 127, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES), revised Oct 2014.
- Murat Arsel & Servaas Storm, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 666-699, July.
- Szirmai, Adam & Verspagen, Bart, 2015.
"Manufacturing and economic growth in developing countries, 1950–2005,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 46-59.
- Szirmai, Adam & Verspagen, Bart, 2011. "Manufacturing and Economic Growth in Developing Countries, 1950-2005," MERIT Working Papers 069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alex Sander Souza do Carmo & Augusta Pelinski Raiher & Alysson Luiz Stege, 2016. "Spatial concentration of Brazilian exports of manufactured products: a microregional analysis considering technological levels [Spatial concentration of Brazilian exports of manufactured products: a m," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 26(3), pages 747-774, September.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:93-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaime Sobrino, 2013. "Urban demographic growth: the case of megacities," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Urban Economies, chapter 14, pages 343-371 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 2013. "The mining boom, productivity conundrum and monetary policy design to combat resource curse effects in Australia," Discussion Papers Series 504, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Flavio Vilela Vieira & Ana Paula Macedo De Avellar & Michele Polline Verissimo, 2014. "Indústria E Crescimento: Análise Depainel," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 078, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tregenna, Fiona, 2008. "Sectoral Engines of Growth in South Africa: An Analysis of Services and Manufacturing," WIDER Working Paper Series 098, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:33:y:2009:i:3:p:433-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.