Lifestyle conformity and lifecycle saving: a Veblenian perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Davidson, 1994. "Post Keynesian Macroeconomic Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 124.
- Philip Arestis & Stephen P. Dunn & Malcolm Sawyer, 1999. "Post Keynesian Economics and Its Critics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 527-549, July.
- Paul Davidson, 1991. "Is Probability Theory Relevant for Uncertainty? A Post Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 129-143, Winter.
- Sheila C. Dow, 1999. "Post Keynesianism and Critical Realism: What Is the Connection?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 15-33, September.
- Paul Davidson, 1996. "Reality and Economic Theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 479-508, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iuliana Petronela Gardan & Daniel Adrian Gardan & Gheorghe Epuran, 2015. "Social Factors Influence From The Perspective Of Dental Healthcare Services Consumers’ Behavior," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 22.
- Mark Fox & Lane David & Grant Black, 2011. "Competitive Forces in the US Recreational Vehicle Industry," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Leisure, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daniel Adrian, GÂRDAN & Iuliana Petronela, GÂRDAN (GEANGU), 2015. "Healthcare Services Consumer Behavior In The Light Of Social Norms Influence," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 6(1), pages 19-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:33:y:2009:i:1:p:25-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.