Mutual productivity spillovers between foreign and local firms in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:11:p:2354-2377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laixiang Sun & Eunsuk Hong & Tao Li, 2010. "Incorporating Technology Diffusion, Factor Mobility And Structural Change Into Cross-Region Growth Regression: An Application To China," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 734-755.
- Zámborský Peter & Jacobs Elena J., 2016. "Reverse Productivity Spillovers in the OECD: The Contrasting Roles of R&D and Capital," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 113-133, March.
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2009. "Growth through Innovation : An Industrial Strategy for Shanghai," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18613, The World Bank.
- Canan Mutlu & Wu Zhan & Mike Peng & Zhiang Lin, 2015. "Competing in (and out of) transition economies," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 571-596, September.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:684-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arijit Mukherjee & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2013. "Patent Protection, Southern Innovation and Welfare in a North–South Trade Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(318), pages 248-273, April.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2008. "FDI and Innovation as Drivers of Export Behaviour: Firm-level Evidence from East Asia," MERIT Working Papers 061, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2013.
"Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia,"
ADBI Working Papers
410, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," Trade Working Papers 23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23395, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Li, Xiaoying & Wang, Jue & Liu, Xiaming, 2013. "Can locally-recruited R&D personnel significantly contribute to multinational subsidiary innovation in an emerging economy?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 639-651.
- Jingjing Yang & Helian Xu & Chengang Wang & Mingyong Lai & Yingqi Wei, 2009. "Productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment in Chinese industries," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 429-446.
- Liu, Kelly & Daly, Kevin & Varua, Maria Estela, 2014. "Analysing China's foreign direct investment in manufacturing from a high–low technology perspective," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 82-95.
- Yabin Zhang & Jiang Wu & Hongshan Ai, 2009. "The technology gap and the limit of imitation: An inspection of the strategy of 'exchanging market for technology'," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 447-455.
- Mathew, Anuj Joshua & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2014.
"Intellectual property rights, southern innovation and foreign direct investment,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 128-137.
- Anuj J. Mathew & Arijit Mukherjee, 2009. "Intellectual property rights, southern innovation and foreign direct investment," Faculty Working Papers 15/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Schleich, Joachim & Walz, Rainer & Ragwitz, Mario, 2017.
"Effects of policies on patenting in wind-power technologies,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 684-695.
- Schleich, Joachim & Walz, Rainer & Ragwitz, Mario, 2016. "Effects of policies on patenting in wind power technologies," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S02/2016, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Simon Falck, 2016. "Foreign-to-domestic labour mobility in Sweden," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 111-125, August.
- Lo, Dic & Hong, Fuhai & Li, Guicai, 2016. "Assessing the role of inward foreign direct investment in Chinese economic development, 1990–2007: Towards a synthesis of alternative views," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 107-120.
- Gao, Lan & Liu, Xiaohui & Zou, Huan, 2013. "The role of human mobility in promoting Chinese outward FDI: A neglected factor?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 437-449.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0195-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Walz, Rainer & Helfrich, Nicki & Enzmann, Alexander, 2009. "A system dynamics approach for modelling a lead-market-based export potential," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0185-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jue & Liu, Xiaming & Li, Xiaoying, 2009. "A dual-role typology of multinational subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 578-591, December.
- Mehdi Chowdhury & Arijit Mukherjee, 2016. "Labour Market Integration and Innovation: The Implications on Consumers," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(6), pages 771-794, December.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0083-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:32:y:2008:i:4:p:609-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.