Mutual funds that invest in private equity? An analysis of labour-sponsored investment funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan & Jeffrey G. MacIntosh, 2017. "A drop in an empty pond: Canadian public policy towards venture capital," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 44(1), pages 103-117, March.
- Alperovych, Yan & Hübner, Georges & Lobet, Fabrice, 2015. "How does governmental versus private venture capital backing affect a firm's efficiency? Evidence from Belgium," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 508-525.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Douglas J. Cumming & Silvio Vismara, 2016.
"Governmental venture capital for innovative young firms,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 10-24, February.
- Massimo Colombo & Douglas Cumming & Silvio Vismara, 2016. "Governmental venture capital for innovative young firms," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 10-24, February.
- Jacob, Martin & Johan, Sofia & Schweizer, Denis & Zhan, Feng, 2016. "Corporate finance and the governance implications of removing government support programs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 35-47.
- Cumming, Douglas J. & Grilli, Luca & Murtinu, Samuele, 2017. "Governmental and independent venture capital investments in Europe: A firm-level performance analysis," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 439-459.
- Johan, Sofia A., 2010. "Listing standards as a signal of IPO preparedness and quality," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 128-144, June.
- Zoltan Acs & Thomas Åstebro & David Audretsch & David T. Robinson, 2016.
"Public policy to promote entrepreneurship: a call to arms,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 35-51, June.
- Astebro, Thomas B & Acs , Zoltan J & Audretsch , David B & Robinson, David T, 2016. "Public Policy to Promote Entrepreneurship: A Call to Arms," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1137, HEC Paris.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Åstebro, Thomas & Audretsch, David B. & Robinson, David T., 2016. "Public policy to promote entrepreneurship: a call to arms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67382, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vladimir Klyuev, 2008. "Show Me the Money; Access to Finance for Small Borrowers in Canada," IMF Working Papers 08/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas Cumming, 2010. "Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 75-94, April.
- Ughetto, Elisa, 2010. "Assessing the contribution to innovation of private equity investors: A study on European buyouts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 126-140, February.
- Grilli, Luca & Murtinu, Samuele, 2014. "Government, venture capital and the growth of European high-tech entrepreneurial firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1523-1543.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Canadian Public Venture Capital Market," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-08, CIRANO.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9476-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2013. "The IPO as an exit strategy for venture capitalists: regional lessons from Canada with international comparisons," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 21, pages 465-502 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Randall Morck & Gloria Y. Tian, 2015. "Business Groups in Canada: Their Rise and Fall, and Rise and Fall Again," NBER Working Papers 21707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Croce, Annalisa & Guerini, Massimiliano, 2013. "The effect of public subsidies on firms’ investment–cash flow sensitivity: Transient or persistent?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1605-1623.
- Cumming, Douglas, 2014. "Public economics gone wild: Lessons from venture capital," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 251-260.
- Cumming, Douglas & Zhang, Yelin, 2016. "Alternative investments in emerging markets: A review and new trends," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-23.
- McKenzie, Michael & Satchell, Stephen & Wongwachara, Warapong, 2012. "Nonlinearity and smoothing in venture capital performance data," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 782-795.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:49-60 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:31:y:2007:i:3:p:445-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .