Collective Efficiency and Increasing Returns
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quaas, Friedrun, 1991.
"Wolfgang Mühlpfordt - ein Vorgänger von Bortkiewicz? Zu den theoretischen Quellen des sogenannten Transformationsproblems
[Wolfgang Mühlpfordt as an predecessor of Bortkiewicz. Concerning the theor," MPRA Paper 20348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard, M C & King, J E, 1987. "Dr Muhlpfort, Professor von Bortkiewicz and the 'Transformation Problem.'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 265-268, September.
- Howard, M C & King, J E, 1991. "Dr Muhlpfort and the 'Transformation Problem': A Reply," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 355-358, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:23:y:1999:i:4:p:465-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .