Government Debt, Income Distribution and Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Papoulis, Κostas, 2010.
"Δυναμική Του Χρέους, ‘Δίδυμα Ελλείμματα’ Και Διεθνής Ανταγωνιστικότητα Της Ελληνικής Οικονομίας
[Debt dynamics, ‘twin deficits’ and international competitiveness of the Greek economy]," MPRA Paper 23173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Michl, 2006. "Capitalists, workers, and the burden of debt," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 449-467.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2014.
"Varieties of economic growth regimes, types of macroeconomic policies and policy regimes: a post-Keynesian analysis,"
Chapters,in: Economic Crises and Policy Regimes, chapter 5, pages 101-123
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2012. "Varieties of Economic Growth Regimes, Types of Macroeconomic Policies, and Policy Regime: A Post-Keynesian Analysis," Discussion papers e-12-008, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016.
"Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model,"
2016-02, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," IPE Working Papers 68/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2007. "Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Heterogeneous Capital and Excess Capacity," MPRA Paper 24042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2010.
"Κριτική Έκθεση του "Νόμου της Πτωτικής Τάσης του Ποσοστού Κέρδους" του K. Marx: Κατανομή Εισοδήματος, Επισώρευση Κεφαλαίου και Τεχνολογική Μεταβολή στη Μακρά Περίοδο
[Critical Exposition ," MPRA Paper 22461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greg Hannsgen & Tai Young-Taft, 2015. "Inside Money in a Kaldor-Kalecki-Steindl Fiscal Policy Model: The Unit of Account, Inflation, Leverage, and Financial Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_839, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Papoulis, Κostas, 2010.
"Δυναμική Του Δημοσίου Χρέους, Οικονομική Πολιτική Και Κοινωνική Συνοχή Στην Ελλάδα: Μία Σημείωση
[Public debt dynamics, economic policy and social cohesion in Greece: a note]," MPRA Paper 28551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157991 is not listed on IDEAS
- Codrina Rada, 2012. "The Economics of Pensions. Remarks on Growth, Distribution and Class Conflict," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2014. "Fiscal Policy, Chartal Money, Mark-up Dynamics and Unemployment Insurance in a Model of Growth and Distribution," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 487-523, July.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2012. "Fiscal Policy, Unemployment Insurance, and Financial Crises in a Model of Growth and Distribution," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_723, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:36801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2014. "A Kaleckian Model with Intermediate Goods," MPRA Paper 57076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Carlo Panico & Antonio Pinto, 2010. "Government Spending, Effective Demand, Distribution and Growth: A Dynamic Analysis," Chapters,in: Institutional and Social Dynamics of Growth and Distribution, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:20:y:1996:i:3:p:335-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.